My week of 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes thats right, i am going to wear 24/7 for this whole week. These are the brands I'll be wearing

Walgreens
Attends 10
Bambino
Depends Max

Any comments or pointers are welcome!

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Sorry, can't give you any advice, but good luck, and have fun!!!

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Give your self time to air out. or atleast thats what ive always heard.

Yawgmoth

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I agree with this. Basically what this means is spend a few hours per day out of diapers. For example, while you're home or out running errands you should, by all means, stick to your 24/7 plan. However, if some friends call you and want to hang out or something, take the diapers off for a bit while you go do that. Sure it's not exactly "24/7", but it will give you time necessary to "air out".

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Good advice.

Other than that... always make sure to have at least one spare diaper with you when you go out somewhere... take two if you can. Nothing worse than being stuck away from home with no clean diapers to change into.

Role
Diaper Lover
Try a combination of cloth and disposable. Use cloth when your around the house and at home and use disposables when you go away from you house. You'll save more money for disposables and have more disposables than cloth and cloth can be used for in the house.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There is a downside to wearing all the time, I find I don't want to go anyplace without being diapered, but have fun I do, I'm not 24/7 but wear for most of the day everyday.

Oh and get yourself somekind of soaker panel or something it just extends the life of the diaper so you won't spend a foutune on diapers....

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Are you going to blog about this week too? Also make sure not to lie about some parts this time >.>

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
If you have the time to sit around in diapers, then you have the time to blog about stuff. C'mon!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Just don't lie this time... mmm'kay?

I'd rather read a boreing truthful blog than an exciting lie.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
There has been some good advise given here.
Drying out is good, but since I am afraid most of the time to take the chance, I have found that using a good lotion or something that helps repell the wetness from your skin helps alot. Also make sure that you clean down there really well between changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.