Status
Not open for further replies.

Mousy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Summer is nearly over.
I have the same wish every year. I wish I could play in an inflatable kiddie pool in the back yard without a diaper on ( or play in the water until my diaper is huge and I have to be nudie)
My backyard isn't private enough. I think being nudie outside is very babish/little.
Maybe I should look up a local nudist club.. do you think they would be AB/little friendly?

The nudist clubs I have gone to are freandley. And going naked is nice. But the clothes free clubs are mostly for people that like that life style may not of come a cross Littles ABDLS before also there may my real children that go with there families.

Just saying be careful.

They will probably treat you as a adult.

I also like to go clothes free and just have a diaper on. Or nuthing at all. It a nice felling just becouse the grown up say we have to put clothing on. Booo!

I would be too shy but if it was so sociably acceptable I would.

- - - Updated - - -

Might be a bit cold, brrr!

Best bet would be to have yourself a little midnight swim, on a hot night. Heck, you could blow up the pool, fill it with warm water, and enjoy the stars, too! Not many neighbors would be out after midnight, but everything comes with its own set of risks.

My most magic night was out crossing the country, wearing a diaper, under my clothes, driving in my Ford van. I thoroughly enjoyed being able to stop in a very remote, DARK rest area, disrobe a bit, and just wander outside my van, in only a diaper, plastic pants & slippers, gawking at the night sky & especially the Milky Way. I slept diapered in the rear of the van on that trip.

As an astronomer, the night sky brought me so much closer to my true self. I actually felt closer to "my God" that night, than I have in a long time, and there I stood, for the whole universe to see, and I honestly didn't feel judged, at all! It was spectacularly awesome!

Last edited:
Sigh, maybe there will be a few more warm nights this year.
I'm saving for a house and the two main features I'm looking for are a tall fence and a hot tub.

Mousy said:
Sigh, maybe there will be a few more warm nights this year.
I'm saving for a house and the two main features I'm looking for are a tall fence and a hot tub.
Come to Louisiana, you'll have until November to get in the pool. In regard to summer, I can't wait until it's over.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
In regard to summer, I can't wait until it's over.

I'm looking forward to fall myself. I'd rather have crisp, chilly days over the heat.

KimbaStarshine said:
I'm looking forward to fall myself. I'd rather have crisp, chilly days over the heat.
You can only fix heat so much to an extent that wouldn't be inappropriate. Give me winter any day, I'll wear a coat.

You could buy a tent that the pool will fit in so you can't be seen.

Crinklebuttt said:
You could buy a tent that the pool will fit in so you can't be seen.

Then I wouldn't be outside.

I want the grass tickling my toes and a cool breeze on my bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back