• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

My summer thus far

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesArmes

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur,
Well let's see I have been working for a carnival for a year a nd as of today i quit. I wil be going home soon and I will be posting daily I hope. I have set up rides and they are kiddie rides ironically enough. I love the Mind Winder for sure!!!

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Grats on the quiting, i guess? I've been looking for a job for a few months now, mebe i'll take yours...

Graduation summer for me. lot's of boozin. I've done more partying in the last few eeks than i've ever done before. my liver hates me.

Role
Other
Interesting enough, i'm a life guard amusement park currently, given my location, there's tons about.

anyway it's super easy work, watch out for the fatties in the 4ft end is basically what i do!

i'm probably going to quit soon though, my friend might be able to get me a job at sam ash

Last edited:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I work, and I party with friends. I won't remember most of my summer by the time it's done, and I like it that way. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.