• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Story

BeTrue

Little diapered toddler boy who loves Jesus
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Who am I?

Call me BeTrue. I graduated college with a BS in Computer Engineering (many years ago), married the love of my life, and have three amazing children. I currently work as a software engineer for a major aerospace company. I am also a Christian – I love Jesus and I love people.

My Diaper Story

My interest in diapers goes back to my childhood. I was reared in cloth diapers, but I was aware of disposable diapers. I loved the way they looked, the way the plastic felt, the way they smelled, and the way they crinkled.

When I was 5 or 6, I was at a friend’s house. She had a little brother with Downs Syndrome who was 3 or 4 and wore disposable diapers. I remember thinking, “That’s not fair, how come he gets to wear diapers? He’s not a baby.” My friend and I snuck upstairs to his bedroom where his diapers were. We were going to put them on over our pants. I remember as I was pulling the diaper up between my legs how amazing that felt. Unfortunately, her dad caught us before we could finish putting them on, and I think I was banned from her house for a month.

After that moment, the desire to wear diapers was always in the back of my mind. In school I was painfully shy and was often the target of bullies. One year on a school bus, I remember thinking wouldn’t it be funny if all of us had to wear diapers. Then no one would be able to pick on anyone else, because we would all have stinky diapers!

Fast forward to high school, junior year. I had a job now and so for the first time in my life, I had disposable income. One day in class this thought hit me like a bolt of lightning, “hey, I can buy diapers now!” So I snuck to a convenience store and bought the largest size Pampers I could find. When I got home, I was sad to find that they were way too small for me. I had to use tape to fasten two diapers together. It wasn’t ideal, but I finally fulfilled that desire to put on a diaper. I also used the diaper in the ways a diaper is intended to be used, and it all just felt amazing to me.

Later on I was in a drug store and noticed the isle containing products for the elderly (an isle I had never paid attention to before). That’s when I saw “fitted briefs” (Depends or Attends) and I thought, wow those look like diapers for adults. So again, I snuck off and bought a pack. They did not disappoint. Putting it on was heavenly; using it was heavenly. I finally felt like a baby again!

My wife knows about my interest in diapers, but admittedly does not understand it. Because of this, I don’t use very often.

Other Interests

I love to play music on my guitar (electric and acoustic). I enjoy most kinds of music, and would love to start writing music again. I currently play at my church.

I also love hiking. There’s just something about getting out into nature, finding a path, and letting it lead me. My son and I have been section hiking the AT each year since 2014.

I love science fiction – literature, movies, and shows. I would love to write a sci-fi novel someday.

Why am I Here?

All my life I’ve wondered why I have this obsession with diapers. Why am I attracted to them? For years I thought I was the only one until I found Bitter Grey on the internet. But I’ve never really been part of a community of people who share this interest. I’ve always tried to run from it, or repress it, but I realize that I need to be true to myself. This is part of who I am whether I like it or not.

I tried to share highlights of my history with diapers because I’m really interested to know if others have a similar story. The other reason I’m here is that I really do need a community of people I can be open and honest with about my love for diapers. Adisc seems to be a safe place (compared to some of the other AB/DL communities that are all about sex). To be clear, I am happily married and keeping it that way.

Thank you LilTwirl for the tutorial!

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo, anorange7778, Lumos and 7 others
Welcome and enjoy

Welcome Be true. There are a lot of people who share the same story as you here. I love to hike and back pack and love most things nature related. I don't know if you will find the answer here as to why. However you will get a lot of insight. Again, welcome and have

Reactions: BeTrue
BeTrue said:
Who am I?

Call me BeTrue. I graduated college with a BS in Computer Engineering (many years ago), married the love of my life, and have three amazing children. I currently work as a software engineer for a major aerospace company. I am also a Christian – I love Jesus and I love people.

My Diaper Story

My interest in diapers goes back to my childhood. I was reared in cloth diapers, but I was aware of disposable diapers. I loved the way they looked, the way the plastic felt, the way they smelled, and the way they crinkled.

When I was 5 or 6, I was at a friend’s house. She had a little brother with Downs Syndrome who was 3 or 4 and wore disposable diapers. I remember thinking, “That’s not fair, how come he gets to wear diapers? He’s not a baby.” My friend and I snuck upstairs to his bedroom where his diapers were. We were going to put them on over our pants. I remember as I was pulling the diaper up between my legs how amazing that felt. Unfortunately, her dad caught us before we could finish putting them on, and I think I was banned from her house for a month.

After that moment, the desire to wear diapers was always in the back of my mind. In school I was painfully shy and was often the target of bullies. One year on a school bus, I remember thinking wouldn’t it be funny if all of us had to wear diapers. Then no one would be able to pick on anyone else, because we would all have stinky diapers!

Fast forward to high school, junior year. I had a job now and so for the first time in my life, I had disposable income. One day in class this thought hit me like a bolt of lightning, “hey, I can buy diapers now!” So I snuck to a convenience store and bought the largest size Pampers I could find. When I got home, I was sad to find that they were way too small for me. I had to use tape to fasten two diapers together. It wasn’t ideal, but I finally fulfilled that desire to put on a diaper. I also used the diaper in the ways a diaper is intended to be used, and it all just felt amazing to me.

Later on I was in a drug store and noticed the isle containing products for the elderly (an isle I had never paid attention to before). That’s when I saw “fitted briefs” (Depends or Attends) and I thought, wow those look like diapers for adults. So again, I snuck off and bought a pack. They did not disappoint. Putting it on was heavenly; using it was heavenly. I finally felt like a baby again!

My wife knows about my interest in diapers, but admittedly does not understand it. Because of this, I don’t use very often.

Other Interests

I love to play music on my guitar (electric and acoustic). I enjoy most kinds of music, and would love to start writing music again. I currently play at my church.

I also love hiking. There’s just something about getting out into nature, finding a path, and letting it lead me. My son and I have been section hiking the AT each year since 2014.

I love science fiction – literature, movies, and shows. I would love to write a sci-fi novel someday.

Why am I Here?

All my life I’ve wondered why I have this obsession with diapers. Why am I attracted to them? For years I thought I was the only one until I found Bitter Grey on the internet. But I’ve never really been part of a community of people who share this interest. I’ve always tried to run from it, or repress it, but I realize that I need to be true to myself. This is part of who I am whether I like it or not.

I tried to share highlights of my history with diapers because I’m really interested to know if others have a similar story. The other reason I’m here is that I really do need a community of people I can be open and honest with about my love for diapers. Adisc seems to be a safe place (compared to some of the other AB/DL communities that are all about sex). To be clear, I am happily married and keeping it that way.

Welcome and like you, many of us here once thought we were the only ones with this crazy obsession but as you have seen you are not alone. I have been hooked since I was a pre-teen. I started to wear sometimes as I needed to protect myself from accidents when I would walk to houses that had recently had newborns and I would Welcome them to our church with a small token gift from our Youth group, "The Legion of Mary" and of course back in those days we walked or rode our bikes everywhere. Once or twice I would get close to home and my bladder would just let go and I would be walking home soaking wet. Not so bad as when it happened on my way to somebodies house, then I would be so embarrassed. One time I was leaving the church meeting to go on a delivery and I saw the childrens corner with diaper supplies so I grabbed a Pampers diaper and ducked into the bathroom to slip it into my pants. I was elated to find that it saved me that day as I got near the house and just let go. I was scared it would leak but was happy to find I was not wet when I got to the house or when I got home. I was already somewhat hooked on plastic pants so it followed that I put Pampers on under them and under my clothes before a meeting. I was worried about the crinkle sound or any tell tale bump under my clothes but nobody ever said anything and I was safe on my deliveries. I am in Ontario, Canada, and what area or state are you from?

Welcome, great intro, I have done some of the AT also way back in the 60's a bit further north ( White Mountains ) Just got done driving from west to east across Tenn what a beautiful state

Last edited:
Reactions: BeTrue and Angelapinks
Welcome. I joined like 2 days ago!! It's a wonderful community

Reactions: BeTrue, Safari and Angelapinks
WarriorPrincess said:
Welcome. I joined like 2 days ago!! It's a wonderful community
Welcome aboard 👍👍

Reactions: Angelapinks
BeTrue said:
Who am I?

My Diaper Story

Other Interests

Why am I Here?

Welcome aboard 👍 lovely to have you here and for sharing a very detailed intro 👍👍

Reactions: BeTrue, Angelapinks and WarriorPrincess
Well that was one of the best into's I have ever seen. We are super glad you are here. Welcome to the site!

Welcome to ADISC BeTrue.

Glad I read your post this morning, a great introduction by the way. Thanks for writing it.
Your story is similar to mine in quite a few ways.

I will start with the most important: the love of Jesus Christ my Lord. His Holy Spirit dwells within me (a God giving experience – that continues), even though my human nature really does not want to know Him, as it pretends everyday that it will never die.

I have not played a musical instrument for a long time, but I have sung in church choirs.

I have loved diapers (er cloth nappies in our terms) all my life, with fond memories of wanting to wear and use the nappies of my younger siblings. I was also painfully shy and the target of many bullies. My first adult nappy purchase was a Depends.

Years ago, I did an IT diploma that covered some 3GL computer languages, but that was last century. Today my job is as a support worker in the adult education sector.

Hiking (or bush walking) and being surrounded by nature is a wonderful thing I also enjoy. You may include science fiction (& non), literature and movies, as well.

So, why am I here?

At this later stage my of life, I hope to be able to offer support to others that are members here, also to have a little on-line company, as I now live alone and am content to stay that way, (I am not on any other form of social media).
I rejoined ADISC last October three months after my wife passed away, (she was only in her mid-50s and I was her care giver). I am not seeking any potential face to face contacts.
I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Hope for some future chats BeTrue.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the site. I too live near the AT but in central Virginia. I'm a professional musician who plays keyboards, also in church.

Welcome! Thank you for the detailed intro. Ive also got a family of 3 kids and my wife. Its great to meet another family man!

Welcome @BeTrue. That’s a great intro. Looking forward to your input.

Angelapinks said:
Welcome and like you, many of us here once thought we were the only ones with this crazy obsession but as you have seen you are not alone. I have been hooked since I was a pre-teen. I started to wear sometimes as I needed to protect myself from accidents when I would walk to houses that had recently had newborns and I would Welcome them to our church with a small token gift from our Youth group, "The Legion of Mary" and of course back in those days we walked or rode our bikes everywhere. Once or twice I would get close to home and my bladder would just let go and I would be walking home soaking wet. Not so bad as when it happened on my way to somebodies house, then I would be so embarrassed. One time I was leaving the church meeting to go on a delivery and I saw the childrens corner with diaper supplies so I grabbed a Pampers diaper and ducked into the bathroom to slip it into my pants. I was elated to find that it saved me that day as I got near the house and just let go. I was scared it would leak but was happy to find I was not wet when I got to the house or when I got home. I was already somewhat hooked on plastic pants so it followed that I put Pampers on under them and under my clothes before a meeting. I was worried about the crinkle sound or any tell tale bump under my clothes but nobody ever said anything and I was safe on my deliveries. I am in Ontario, Canada, and what area or state are you from?
I'm in southeast US, Tennessee Valley region.

Reactions: Safari and Angelapinks
chamberpot said:
Welcome, great intro, I have done some of the AT also way back in the 60's a bit further north ( White Mountains ) Just got done driving from west to east across Tenn what a beautiful state
We started at Amicalola Falls and have been working our way northward each year. We hike for about a week each outing. We've made it as far as the Fontana Dam, so next step is the Smokies which I'm a little intimidated by the thought of that. The tallest mountains on the AT, and lots of black bears. And I'm no spring chicken.

Last edited:
oreobaby89 said:
Well that was one of the best into's I have ever seen. We are super glad you are here. Welcome to the site!
Well thanks. I LilTwirl's tutorial was very helpful.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to ADISC BeTrue.

Glad I read your post this morning, a great introduction by the way. Thanks for writing it.
Your story is similar to mine in quite a few ways.

I will start with the most important: the love of Jesus Christ my Lord. His Holy Spirit dwells within me (a God giving experience – that continues), even though my human nature really does not want to know Him, as it pretends everyday that it will never die.

I have not played a musical instrument for a long time, but I have sung in church choirs.

I have loved diapers (er cloth nappies in our terms) all my life, with fond memories of wanting to wear and use the nappies of my younger siblings. I was also painfully shy and the target of many bullies. My first adult nappy purchase was a Depends.

Years ago, I did an IT diploma that covered some 3GL computer languages, but that was last century. Today my job is as a support worker in the adult education sector.

Hiking (or bush walking) and being surrounded by nature is a wonderful thing I also enjoy. You may include science fiction (& non), literature and movies, as well.

So, why am I here?

At this later stage my of life, I hope to be able to offer support to others that are members here, also to have a little on-line company, as I now live alone and am content to stay that way, (I am not on any other form of social media).
I rejoined ADISC last October three months after my wife passed away, (she was only in her mid-50s and I was her care giver). I am not seeking any potential face to face contacts.
I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Hope for some future chats BeTrue.
Thanks Happy. I am so sorry about your loss. I can't imagine.
It's good to see there are other Christians here.
I also should have mentioned in my intro that I love astronomy and space exploration. Thus my love for sci-fi.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
BeTrue said:
I'm in southeast US, Tennessee Valley region.
I have been through that area once on my way down to Florida or visiting friends in the south. Beautiful country down there.

Hello

Back