• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My story

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperBoyKaden

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I guess this should be about me and my story. So my Name is Kaden But I prefer to be called Shadow. For 7 years I've been battling my mother into letting me wear diaper and until just recently I was losing but now I'm allowed to. so about me. I'm a rookie artist and animator, I'm a singer, actor, and playwright/author yet never have I tried to write a book about diapers so here I hope to achieve this goal. so hi and i hope to be accepted into your group

Hello Shadow and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

egor said:
Hello Shadow and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor
thank you

Hi and welcome to the site. There are a lot of diaper stories on this site which might serve as a model. I'm taking a creative writing course at the moment and that is changing the way I'm looking at internet stories.

Thanks for the welcome and the tip

Hugs and welcome Shadow !! You will find this place warming and very comfortable. This site is tops if you want to be yourself and be free and honest. I've been here almost six months and I have met some super people. I just say be yourself and tell people your likes and dislikes, nothing wrong with telling it like it is. I hope to be reading some good stories from you and once again welcome sweetie !

Thank you for that awsome welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back