my stash has been discovered!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
So, today I got home from school and someone had cleaned my room, then I remembered that my mom told me that she hired someone to clean up the house today and to make sure to clean up my room so as not to make it too hard on the cleaning person. I totally forgot and when I got home my stash was basically sitting out in the open for everyone to see. Not to mention the cleaning person found it and grouped it together. I'm just glad I didn't see them or I would have been super embarrassed.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
WoW, did they tell your mom, or jsut clean and leave ?

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I don't think they could have told my mom because she won't get back for a few hours I think my mom knows about my DLism so I'm not worried about her finding out but I am worried about my dad finding out. If he did I would be a little worried for my safety.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ahh well that good then, they most likely wont say anything, Just think if go to allot of people house's, I'm sure they see "allot"

E

Elli

I don't like the sound of your cleaner then! If your stash was hidden away and she moved them to a clearly visible place, she really wasn't thinking about what she was doing. Why would the cleaner move items that are obviously personal, from a discreet hiding place to a place where they are clearly visible? That's not cool.

Role
  1. Private
ahh well that good then, they most likely wont say anything, Just think if go to allot of people house's, I'm sure they see "allot"

Okay. With the gibberish-to-English translation done, I can weigh in on this.

Yes. Professional cleaners--especially those cleaning private homes and areas--will see all sorts of strange things. I saw enough odd things years ago as a janitor for an up-scale health club.

S

soren456

. . . .
Okay. With the gibberish-to-English translation done, I can weigh in on this. . . .

That's odd. I can understand the guy perfectly well.

Now back to the thread.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
That reminds me, one time when I was a Diaper Noob™ (not a Hockey Noob™ (although, I think that's misleading, because I'm far from noobery at hockey, but it means that I'm a noob at life who loves hockey)), I left 3 diapers, unguarded, under my bed. >.< When I got home, I found them neatly stacked on the floor next to my night table. :eek:

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Every time we have had a cleaner come into the house I tell them, (or the roommate that hired them,) not to worry about my room. I have diapers under my bed, sitting on closet shelves, in boxes and totes. Good ones that get paid by the hour will often find work that needs to be done (especially if left alone) I get a very ugly picture of coming home and having box after box of diapers (and other items I wish not to share with the rest of my roommates) all out in the hallway while the cleaner cleans closets and under my bed.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Private
I also had some sort of a scene like this , but I am smarter then that and I wasn't caught =D , I used to take cotton in high amounts and a nylon shopping bag cut like underwear and use it as a diaper , one time I left it under the top of my desk *under as in there are 2 "floors" to it* , and when I was talking to my irritating brother I moved stuff around the room and lifted the desk...he went like what the hell??? and I told him that the cat likes this thing and gets to sleep in it....he actually believed me on that one XP since then I got my own box to store items though , and now I have 6 different dressing sets to fit that kind of diaper , and like 50X50X50 cm long box full of cotton for wetting along with like 100 nylong shopping bags I got from a market cuz my mom takes everything in different bags so I just pick them up after we get them in the fridge =P smart isn't it?

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
lol its alot worse when your mother finds your dirty stash......

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

Okay. With the gibberish-to-English translation done, I can weigh in on this.

Yes. Professional cleaners--especially those cleaning private homes and areas--will see all sorts of strange things. I saw enough odd things years ago as a janitor for an up-scale health club.

lol srry, I should start reading what i type more :\

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I just have "the closet that shall remained closed when guests visit" at my house. Thank God I own the place and don't have to worry. lol

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just have "the closet that shall remained closed when guests visit" at my house. Thank God I own the place and don't have to worry. lol

I told my mom to stay out of my closet as well, she laughed and said the same goes for me.

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Good ones that get paid by the hour will often find work that needs to be done (especially if left alone)

I'm pretty sure that this one was paid by the hour because my mom told them not to clean up me and my brother's rooms or our entertainment room thing in the basement, and yet she did. But I suppose she did a very good job (and didn't rat me out) and I was able to re-hide my stash before anyone else found it.

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Luckily, my family can't afford a cleaning person. But, that doesn't matter because I don't even have access to diapers. :(

Any way I'm sure the cleaning lady was just happy the diapers she found were clean! What kind were they anyway?

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
well it wasn't just my diapers (dry 24-7's), but it was all my stuff, pacifier, wipes, powder Etc. If it had just been the diapers I would feel a little less embarrassed because then she might have thought I really was incontinent but with all the baby stuff plus the diapers I'm afraid it looks mighty suspicious. Plus the fact she moved it all out into the open and didn't put it back.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
well it wasn't just my diapers (dry 24-7's), but it was all my stuff, pacifier, wipes, powder Etc. If it had just been the diapers I would feel a little less embarrassed because then she might have thought I really was incontinent but with all the baby stuff plus the diapers I'm afraid it looks mighty suspicious. Plus the fact she moved it all out into the open and didn't put it back.

Yeah, that's kind of a bitch move for her. It's like her saying, "HEY I FOUND YOUR PERSONAL ITAMZ MUHAHAHA"

Totally a bitch move. I'd be pissed.

If I was a maid cleaning and found this stuff (whilst not having the fetish), I would respect whoever's belongings it is a little more than that. If they weren't in the open before, why put them in the open now, especially things like this? I don't understand this.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Yeah, that's kind of a bitch move for her. It's like her saying, "HEY I FOUND YOUR PERSONAL ITAMZ MUHAHAHA"

Totally a bitch move. I'd be pissed.

If I was a maid cleaning and found this stuff (whilst not having the fetish), I would respect whoever's belongings it is a little more than that. If they weren't in the open before, why put them in the open now, especially things like this? I don't understand this.

well if i was i would do something similar. because i would probably be cleaning thier shirts and foling and found it. but i would like find a box or a trunk and put them in there if not there i would put them in the drawers.

Status
Not open for further replies.