• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Spouse wears diapers, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I developed incontinence from childhood...when I was put down for naps as a child, I started (probably around age 6) training myself to wet on demand. I would let just enough to trickle to moisten the front of my pants, then hold the rest until naptime was over. My naps were generally long (to me, at least) and I was alway dry by the time I got up.

I was raised on a ranch, and often had extended periods of time when I was alone doing my chores. As a teenager I often wet myself while working; I always had to make sure i wet early on to ensure my pants were dry, or at least the moisture no longer obvious by the time i was finished.

I am now married more than 40 years, and through several years of having "accidents" I convinced my wife I needed protection. Then, with medical problems developing for her, she is now more comfortable wearing diapers than not. As empty-nestors, we often walk around in our house wearing nothing but our diapers.

Life is good.

Siytron

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I don't really agree with lying to your spouse, but welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.