My skirted leotard

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I thought that you might like to see a photo of me dressed in my skirted leotard.

Appropriately, the colour is 'Sissy Pink'!🙂20220920_212548~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SissyJoanne, BabyprinceS, Woncrinklz and 12 others
Very nice combination. That suits you well. Do you naturally have such a slim body , or do you diet / exercise in a certain way? I want to tone down my body , my lifestyle makes me to muscular for my liking and I would like a smoother look like you. Any tips ?

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
Thank you for your kind comments. I don't really diet, but I do a lot of walking. (I live in the countryside).

When I've photographed myself dressed in women's leotards, I try and avoid side-on shots as my belly bulges out a bit!

Despite not having a healthy diet, I don't have high blood pressure or heart problems. This is because I do a LOT of walking. So I guess that this would be a good form of exercise. (Not sure about how you would tone down your body. I am sure that there is someone else on the forum who is better qualified giving you the correct advice).

But once again,thank you for your kind words.🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Kittyinpink, Weatheronthe8s and 1 other person
I agree. That looks very good on your frame. 👍

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Woncrinklz
Thank you!

One nice thing about having a dog is that you get out a lot. Those fifteen minute walks add up.

Sissyleslie said:
I thought that you might like to see a photo of me dressed in my skirted leotard.

Appropriately, the colour is 'Sissy Pink'!🙂View attachment 88326
I have one a bit like that but it has a jewel heart in the center of the top and it also is Ballet Pink like my dance tights. Nice photo

Since being in kids ballet class wasn't really an option, I took adult ballet because I really wanted something that other little girls like my sister had. It was a LOT tougher than it looks, lol !!

leotard.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Newguy1223, BabyprinceS, Woncrinklz and 12 others
I love your outfit! 😍 As for actually doing ballet being a lot tougher than it looks, this I can believe. People don't realise that a ballerina's feet go through a lot of physical punishment.

But that's the irony of it - a male doing ballet is often regarded as being a sissy, despite the hard work involved.

By the way, have you seen the Belgian film "Girl"? It came out a few years ago. It's about a young male who is transitioning from male to female. He wants to be a ballerina, but finds the process frustratingly slow and difficult.

What is interesting is that instead of a female playing the part, it's a male playing the role. He spends most of the film in a blue, sleeveless camisole-style leotard. I definitely can recommend the film.🙂

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, Seasonedcitizen, AliceDreamer and 2 others
Ballet calls for you to be in top physical shape.

Sissyleslie said:
By the way, have you seen the Belgian film "Girl"? It came out a few years ago. It's about a young male who is transitioning from male to female. He wants to be a ballerina, but finds the process frustratingly slow and difficult.

What is interesting is that instead of a female playing the part, it's a male playing the role. He spends most of the film in a blue, sleeveless camisole-style leotard. I definitely can recommend the film.🙂
So if the movie was cast with a cis male playing a MtF transwoman, I approve. There's less honesty in having a cis woman portray a trans woman in movies and tv. I mean, ideally, a trans woman should play a trans woman.. but that's not always the case.
And nope..... haven't seen it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
Sissyleslie said:
"Dance Magazine" does a good job of telling some of the back story on the film, and does it in a sensitive way.

• Love
Here is my favorite skirted Danskin...

MVC-004S.JPG

MVC-005S.JPG
MVC-006S.JPG
MVC-001Sblr cr.JPG
MVC-002Scrblr.JPG
MVC-006S.JPG
MVC-003S.JPG
MVC-012Sablr.JPG

• Love
Reactions: SissyJoanne, daisycupcake, Seasonedcitizen and 5 others
LittleMaya said:
Since being in kids ballet class wasn't really an option, I took adult ballet because I really wanted something that other little girls like my sister had. It was a LOT tougher than it looks, lol !!

View attachment 88818
Gorgous x

Sissyleslie said:

Appropriately, the colour is 'Sissy Pink'!🙂View attachment 88326
Sissy pink 🌸🍼

Angelapinks said:
That is exactly the same as mine but mine is 12/14 size I believe. I love it and the pink tights. Looks good on you.
Thank you for the kind words... I would love to see your leotard ;)
😘

Littlebabybecca said:
Thank you for the kind words... I would love to see your leotard ;)
😘
I don't have any photo's or even know how to downtoad them if I did but it is just like yours.

Back