Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Self defense with a gun is allowed even here, you just have to prove that it was so bad that that was a reasonable amount of force used. Even when you don't have a license so I'd say that self defense is allowed in the US.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Enough about guns, how excited are you?! You're sisters pregnant, how awesome!

Normally I don't approve of teenage girls having babies but if she's keeping it and she's made up her mind then that's pretty exciting!

Sye

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The first thing I would do in your situation is not let the fact that she is dating a murderous sycopath spoil the joyous news of a baby on the way.

I dont like children, but I LOVE life.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The U.S. and maybe some third world countries in civil war are the only places where you don't need a license to own a gun.

You need a license for a pistol or a concealed weapon, aka a hidden pistol, but I don't know about rifles. I don't think theres a "Gun License" But I'm not sure, I'm going to google.

Sorry to post about guns when you guys told us to stop posting about guns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_United_States_(by_state)

I played around with a Mac 10, which are legal in Mich, but not with the silencer attached to the end. I want one.

If I have enough money when I'm 21, I'll get me a Mac 10. However not sure if colleges like that, but they cant just burst into my house and search for it now can they?

Why do the dems not realize that limiting guns won't help anything, no Assault weapons makes sense, but no weapons means if someone breaks in our house, we have to be able to physically overpower them, you do realize that people will still get guns if they are banned, right? Theres lots o drugs, see how well their illegalization did?

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
You need a license for a pistol or a concealed weapon, aka a hidden pistol, but I don't know about rifles. I don't think theres a "Gun License" But I'm not sure, I'm going to google.

Sorry to post about guns when you guys told us to stop posting about guns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_United_States_(by_state)

I played around with a Mac 10, which are legal in Mich, but not with the silencer attached to the end. I want one.

If I have enough money when I'm 21, I'll get me a Mac 10. However not sure if colleges like that, but they cant just burst into my house and search for it now can they?

Why do the dems not realize that limiting guns won't help anything, no Assault weapons makes sense, but no weapons means if someone breaks in our house, we have to be able to physically overpower them, you do realize that people will still get guns if they are banned, right? Theres lots o drugs, see how well their illegalization did?
Actually if you don't have a liscince on it in an apartment or dorm were they are banned they can get cops. Or if it's a dorm they can go in.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
well i set up a defensive parameter so if someone comes and walks down our driveway i will know and if i have to get some sort of self defense weapon (since i can shoot bullseye up to 15 ft) then i will and i will then i have enough time to react to the situation and i would rather just use the baton my dad has rather than shoot an intruder so that will work out but yeah i will sit in the basement in my diaper sharpening my knife and watching some tv and have a good ol' time. (btw self defense is legal here but people have been sued by the intruder because the person shot him and made him loose his leg or something wack)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
(btw self defense is legal here but people have been sued by the intruder because the person shot him and made him loose his leg or something wack)

That's what I was worried about. If you have a gun handy, it might make you a bit trigger happy and you might shoot him without proper justification.
(Or worse: shooting him might be justified, but he might claim that it wasn't. And the police might believe him, and think you were just "a silly kid".)

The baton is a much better idea, IMO.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
15 Feet, thats some serious kick assery.

Get your stunstick out!

Being beaten hard or hardly being beaten?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I am pretty sure in the US it is legal to have ANY gun without a permit, if it does not leave your residence, thats assuming you own the residence and your not renting or leasing. If I am not mistaken I am pretty sure you only need a liscense/permit if you are carrying/traveling with one. When they say you need a liscense for a concealed weapon then I am pretty sure concealed means, carrying on you out of sight, it might even be legal to walk around with a gun in plain view in some states if it is not loaded. Anyways I would still say do not resort to a gun until he like comes after you or your sister. Therefore have one easily accessed to you, but do not carry it around the house or anything, carry around the baton is a good idea, so if that fails then you have back up lol. Although if it ever was to get to that point, make sure you call the cops while your defending yourself. I would say if this guy knows you and your sis are home alone for a whole week he might try something, like show up randomly, so just be careful!

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
If anyone is at you house trying to get in to kill someone. You can always call 911 put the dispatcher on spear and yell "You come in this house i will shoot you". It freaks the attacker out and lets the cops know its self defense.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well that's stupid. Why would you want to impersonate an attacker while calling 911 but say something an attacker would never say. Nor would an attacker even call 911. It makes no sense at all.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
No you call the cops. I person i know had this guy trying to break in( the person i know is over 21 and lived alone unmarried when the incident happened). He called 911 and yell "you come in here and i will shoot you" the dispatcher heard it and knows it was self defense.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Damn, a ton of the regular posters on here seem pretty gun hoe...

Somebody should conduct a study on the likely hood that a dl would shoot a potentially dangerous person without a second thought.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Most people would. Espessaly if you get them drunk!!! Had to say that sorry.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would think about it, I probably wouldn't shoot them, But If they seemed dangerous I probably would, it really depends on the situation.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If they lay a hand on my sister yes, I will do what I need to stop him, but it seems like a lot of people would attempt to snipe him from the roof or something.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I know this is an old thread and my info is of no use but I would have a kuni knife holder on my belt. (yes they are real and I have about 15 in my collection.)

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
large collection. Well why one of then i would just use my mini machete. I have buchter knife thing that looks like a small machete.

Status
Not open for further replies.