Not open for further replies.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Here are some diapers that came in the mail today! The on is a cloth AIO that I got from AngelsBest and it matches with my footie pjs perfectly! :3 I also got 2 of these very cute modded Bambinos with Vocaloid landing from the Diaper Connoisseur :D I probably will keep on for ever and the other I will wear on some very special occasion.

Attachments

• cute baby fur clothes.jpg
    cute baby fur clothes.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 322
  • Vocaloid diaper.jpg
    Vocaloid diaper.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 365

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
That is a cool diaper.
Combo Breaker!
Where did you get that diaper made (or is it not custom...? I have never heard of Diaper Connoisseur)?

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
That is a cool diaper.
Combo Breaker!
Where did you get that diaper made (or is it not custom...? I have never heard of Diaper Connoisseur)?

I found the Diaper Connoisseur on ebay, they are a bit spendy, but my love for vocalids took over so I had to get then. They weren't costume made, but they have a stock of them, not sure if they are sold out or not.

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Ah, OK. Well... congratulations on your haul! Cute stuff, PW! :)

Actually since I'm already asking... who makes those awesome PJs? I feel like you can't have too many paw prints on.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Ah, OK. Well... congratulations on your haul! Cute stuff, PW! :)

Thank you! There is actually still one more shipment that is on it's way and it's 2 packs of Abena Abri-Forms that I got on Amazon. So now I'm set for a good amount of time diaper wise.

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
I love my AIO's from Angel's Best! I'm sure you'll get lots of enjoyment out of yours:)
I only take mine off to wash them:p

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I love my AIO's from Angel's Best! I'm sure you'll get lots of enjoyment out of yours:)
I only take mine off to wash them:p

They are fun to wear, but I don't think there all that practical. After washing it I put it on and it is just to bulky for me and the sides look like they would leak a lot! It's like putting a pillow between my legs. I can't see myself wearing them for that long.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Oh wow! That Vocaloid diaper is beyond adorable! I want some for myself :p

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My favorite are ABUniverse's Super Dry Kids, the ones that are single-tape replicas of old-school Pampers. Thirty arrived for me yesterday ;)

I also have two packages of Attends coming in and I ordered the new 2XL from Star Diapers.

(Since I'm living at my parents now, I didn't need to spend $550 on rent, so I could splurge on a well sized stash of diapers)

edward321

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I also have two packages of Attends coming in and I ordered the new 2XL from Star Diapers.

Please tell me you're joking; you did not seriously ordered from star diapers aka RCD diapers.
Those sites are blacklisted by some child protection sites due to their obvious shady catalogue and videos of children they sell with their products, plus there's the mysterious blog page you can't look at unless you pay.

Please for your own sake don't order from there.
This is a great community of people and I wouldn't like to see one of my fellow members involved with something like that.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Please tell me you're joking; you did not seriously ordered from star diapers aka RCD diapers.
Those sites are blacklisted by some child protection sites due to their obvious shady catalogue and videos of children they sell with their products, plus there's the mysterious blog page you can't look at unless you pay.

Please for your own sake don't order from there.
This is a great community of people and I wouldn't like to see one of my fellow members involved with something like that.

^Understood. I didn't know anything about the company except they made diapers that fit me and had graphics. Now that I know, I won't give them any more of my money. I had no idea about the pay-blog either, I always ignored the invitation to that, and never saw the catalogue.

I would actually like to investigate this further. Can you link me to some of the sites that blacklist Star/RCD Diapers?

Last edited:

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'd link you but i'm to scared to search for anything that would even link my proxied ip to that site. I'm sure it's not hard to find tho.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I searched but could not find them. So instead I just wrote a letter to the administrator of the sites claiming to be the parent of an autistic teenager and saying you make a great product but I don't understand why you have to use these images on your site when other companies that make similar products don't. I do not really expect a response though. They probably get letters like that all the time.

edward321

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
^Understood. I didn't know anything about the company except they made diapers that fit me and had graphics. Now that I know, I won't give them any more of my money. I had no idea about the pay-blog either, I always ignored the invitation to that, and never saw the catalogue.

I would actually like to investigate this further. Can you link me to some of the sites that blacklist Star/RCD Diapers?

Most sites that blacklisted them are child protection web pages. Ready to find them in Google.

The admin will say something like "well they have babies in diapers on TV commercials, but nobody complains about them" is what you will get.
Clearly diapers aren't their only product they're selling, this person works out of Washington, makes me wonder what kind parents these kids have. Also the provocative pictures aren't necessary.

You shouldn't need any confirmation from us to stay away from them simply look at their webpage.

Also there is a forum here on Adisc or dailydiapers that suggests ABs and DLs to stay away from them.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
- - - Updated - - -

Most sites that blacklisted them are child protection web pages. Ready to find them in Google.

The admin will say something like "well they have babies in diapers on TV commercials, but nobody complains about them" is what you will get.
Clearly diapers aren't their only product they're selling, this person works out of Washington, makes me wonder what kind parents these kids have. Also the provocative pictures aren't necessary.

You shouldn't need any confirmation from us to stay away from them simply look at their webpage.

Also there is a forum here on Adisc or dailydiapers that suggests ABs and DLs to stay away from them.

Sometimes, like when you're looking for a good diaper, you ignore signs that in retrospect should have been obvious.

Sounds like you've tried a letter too.

ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE: I also had 30 ABU SDKs and 44 Attends Classics, plus some Tranquility sampes :)
I decided to stock up while I had more than $150 in the bank. I am set for at least the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.