My roommate might be AB or a Little?

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
so im 28 and my roommate is 27 we have been best friends since like 12 years old. while he was in the bathroom showering he left his door open i saw blue stuffed animal laying on his bed. most guys my age wouldnt have one. I will say he does have a girlfriend he has been dating for a few months so maybe she gave it to him or it could be hers but it was laying in the middle of his bed and to my knowledge she hasnt been over lately and was wondering all your opinions.

Would like to mention that ive kept my abdl life super private from him. taking out any diapers (about a weeks worth) to the trash 3-4 hours before i know he wakes up or right after he leaves for work on the weekends. just to make sure there is no "odor"

and then when he left for work today when i opened his door it was gone, like he forgot he left it out as ive done with my pacifier a few times in my room.

dont want to confront him unless i know for sure cause i could ease some the awkwardness if he is one by telling him i am abdl also but if he isnt i just outed myself to a very close friend and idk if he would be comfortable with it if he isnt one.

I do know his sister is furry which he finds a bit weird. (not that i do myself)

After this lease we plan to get a house together with another one of his friends so dont want to ruin that if he isnt AB or DL.

Last edited:
I say test the waters, try and casually bring up diapers in conversation.

For Example

Wow I heard about people wearing diapers during new years eve and apparently they make printed adult diapers for punks with skullz and bones on them (rearz rebel); I guess its becoming trendy... wow I gotta try that lol.

or

I need an ultimate lazy day work has been killing me... so busy I had to wear diapers as the boss wouldn't give me a bathroom break!

Gauge their reaction.... try and keep the momentum... I tried that with my wife but I stopped when she said it was disgusting. If she had said "wow really?" then I would have kept going like "ya, I guess its becoming trendy... I gotta admit a night on the couch with a diaper and not having to move for 8 hours sounds appealing because I'm so damn tired"

I also think its about confidence and acting like adult diapers are perfectly normal. Take one of your ABDL diapers and wrap it in some packaging, then say "OMG look at these samples they were just handing out at the drug store, they practically threw it at me lol" Im soooo gonna try this out man

Even if your roommate thinks its weird that you want to try the sample just act like its all a joke and you're having fun with it "its just a diaper man whats the big deal chill out, Im gonna piss in this bad boy and see if it works"

Enough confidence can normalize almost anything!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SleepyBunny
Actually about one in three adults sleep with a plushie, men and women alike. I have seen numbers for the Netherlands and for the USA. They are about the same.

Reactions: DprEffect and Deleted member 47221
^ Both good points and I thought this too; for all we know it's got a hole inside and he uses it for self pleasure before his shower!!

I've had several girlfriends give me stuffed animals too, I wasn't AB or DL what so ever at that time but I held onto them since it was a kind caring gift!

• Haha
Reactions: DprEffect, Deleted member 47221 and Deleted member 45172
If a plushy is enough to convict one as an ABDL, I know a lot of ABDLs.

• Haha
Reactions: DprEffect and Deleted member 47221
Try not to confuse what you think you want to see with what you are actually seeing.. I'd assume you want to think he is ABDL because it would allow you to be open about it in the house or its a turn on. I would strongly suggest not reading further into it unless you have some firm evidence. A stuffed toy is nowhere near enough evidence to even contemplate bringing it up.

Reactions: DprEffect and Trevor
ABDLsean said:
I'd assume you want to think he is ABDL because it would allow you to be open about it in the house or its a turn on. I would strongly suggest not reading further into it unless you have some firm evidence. A stuffed toy is nowhere near enough evidence to even contemplate bringing it up.

I agree with you somewhat, the stuffed animal isn't any evidence that your an ABDL. I sleep with one out in the open and even friends who know I'm ABDL haven't made the connection.
However that doesn't mean you shouldn't talk to him about ABDL
Don't think that opening up gives you a free pass to shit yourself the living room
But there is value in having a friend you can confide in, especially If you've known the guy forever.

Reactions: SleepyBunny
DprEffect said:
so im 28 and my roommate is 27 we have been best friends since like 12 years old
i saw blue stuffed animal laying on his bed. and then when he left for work today when i opened his door it was gone,

Sooo. In the 15 years you have known them, have you ever seen him with any other ones? Even old childhood ones?
Maybe its his girlfriend's, maybe she gave it to him for Valentines day.
Maybe he bought it to give to her and why it was laying out then just gone once he left.
Did it look new or old? How big was it? like something that could be easily hidden or like 3 feet tall? lol.

All I can say is do the simple thing, just ask. So dude what was with the stuffed [whatever] on your bed this morning?
If he just blurts out [plausible excuse] without thinking about it, its prob the truth. And leave it at that.
If he stumbles or stammers, looks embarrassed or whatever then there might be a deeper meaning of why its there.
And if that happens then its up to you to judge how much further to push or just let it go.

neophyte said:
For Example
Wow I heard about people wearing diapers during new years eve and apparently they make printed adult diapers for punks with skullz and bones on them (rearz rebel); I guess its becoming trendy... wow I gotta try that lol.
or
I need an ultimate lazy day work has been killing me... so busy I had to wear diapers as the boss wouldn't give me a bathroom break!
No, Just no, on so many levels please no, do not do this!
A random stuffie is a very, very far cry from him being a diaper loving AB.

Makubird said:
Actually about one in three adults sleep with a plushie, men and women alike.
I have seen numbers for the Netherlands and for the USA. They are about the same.
I would really be interested in seeing more on this and the underlying reasons behind why they do.

Reactions: Sheepies, DprEffect and rennecfox
Thanks for all the responses i wasnt aware it was that common for guys to have a plushie. and as a few of you mentioned maybe its his GF's or she gave him it or even a gift for her. I'm going to just leave it be for now.

Last edited:
Hi there

Well one staffy does not make a little.

If you are going to move in together then would you find it easier if he know.

I live with a Little and his big it is so good as I can be myself.

Plus if you have left your pacifier out he could already know.

I would talk to him about it. Ok the worst thing that can happen is that he finds it a bit weird like his sister being a furry.

But he will probably still accept you for who you are.

Hopeful that helps you kiddo

Don't say anything and you will not ruin a friendship. You can't guarantee that a question will not be taken wrong. There are so many reasons for the toy. Just be looking out for other hints.

Stuffed animals aren't too uncommon. I wouldn't read too much into it.

I have multiple stuffed animals on my bed all the time. Friends don't say a word. Guess it is because I've had a few of them for so long that its not weird. idk.

Reactions: DprEffect and HTML
Back