My Roommate Attacked Me & Tried To Kill Me For 2rd Time Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilostthesheriff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
SennkohCoola: you are a trip indeed!

I know some guys who were in a similar predicament as you. It was one daily struggle after the next. The solution mainly was the lack of income. With just a couple hundred dollars a week much of their burdens and challenges were made manageable. It involved finding work.

The one example I can relate is one guy got a job at a warehouse. He worked part-time. About 20hrs a week and hauled-in a modest paycheck that he saved some of to later move on to better living conditions. He didn't have to have clean clothes and was able to walk to work. He even stated that "it was fun hauling stuff around" at his job. He now has a car and lives with his girlfriend in Prescott and works as a machinist.

I wish you luck. Remember: put in a little, take a little. Earning your own paycheck or payment has exponential rewards.

Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
While I should comment with all amounts of seriousness, I do have to wonder exactly what "2rd" is.
The reason my roommate got mad and slapped me on the shoulder I said please don't kill me because I thought I was going to die and enter being eternal punishment to burn in hell for eternal life after to my roommate slapped on my shoulder I being a Christian should have know better that God would have had every right to sent me to hell and eternal punishment to burn in hell for eternal life after I locked the locked the door on my roommate after he was doing his laundry because I live in bad side town and when I see a door unlocked I lock it because I don't want people come in my apt to steal my stuff or to kill me but that give no reason my roommate should ever hit me on the shoulder because everyone knows it not right to ever lay a hand anyone so my roommate should talked to me why I locked door and unscrewed the light-bulb in bathroom because It not the right size bulb that fits the socket so I unscrewed the bulb to take a shower and I locked the door because I didn't want someone break in my apt building my roommate with my roommate was downstairs doing his laundry and tried to open the door but couldn't so he knocked very softly but I was in my room when I first got home was in the middle of making a pizza I had my door open to make a pizza my staff calls me and says I locked my roommate out of my apt and she asked me to unlock the door so I did what the staff told me to do and I unlocked the door and he walked in put his clothes down started to slap me on the shoulder I said please don't kill me and then sneaked away to my staff in apt building and she ran down here we talked about it and said he was sorry for slapped me hard on the shoulder I being a christian because being christian means you have be forgiving when people do bad things to you so I accepted my roommate sorry after he said he was sorry for slapping and trying to beat me up.So asked God to forgive me of my sins
and I felt better and at peace that I now know I am going to heaven! Thank you God!

Last edited:

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Being slapped on the shoulder hard is attempted murder?

Press chargers. We can't help you other than give you advice, and the best advice we can give you is to press charges. Call the police. 911. That's all we can really tell you to do, and if you don't want to do that, then what else is there?

SillySwampert

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
The reason my roommate got mad and slapped me on the shoulder I said please don't kill me because I thought I was going to die and enter being eternal punishment to burn in hell for eternal life after to my roommate slapped on my shoulder I being a Christian should have know better that God would have had every right to sent me to hell and eternal punishment to burn in hell for eternal life after I locked the locked the door on my roommate after he was doing his laundry because I live in bad side town and when I see a door unlocked I lock it because I don't want people come in my apt to steal my stuff or to kill me but that give no reason my roommate should ever hit me on the shoulder because everyone knows it not right to ever lay a hand anyone so my roommate should talked to me why I locked door and unscrewed the light-bulb in bathroom because It not the right size bulb that fits the socket so I unscrewed the bulb to take a shower and I locked the door because I didn't want someone break in my apt building my roommate with my roommate was downstairs doing his laundry and tried to open the door but couldn't so he knocked very softly but I was in my room when I first got home was in the middle of making a pizza I had my door open to make a pizza my staff calls me and says I locked my roommate out of my apt and she asked me to unlock the door so I did what the staff told me to do and I unlocked the door and he walked in put his clothes down started to slap me on the shoulder I said please don't kill me and then sneaked away to my staff in apt building and she ran down here we talked about it and said he was sorry for slapped me hard on the shoulder I being a christian because being christian means you have be forgiving when people do bad things to you so I accepted my roommate sorry after he said he was sorry for slapping and trying to beat me up.So asked God to forgive me of my sins
and I felt better and at peace that I now know I am going to heaven! Thank you God!
-takes a second to breathe-

I'm sorry, but I had to re-read that in order to understand what you were getting across. OK, so you had forgotten that you had locked your room-mate out of your apartment and this prompted him to slap you on the shoulder.

First of all, if it was just a slap to the shoulder, exactly HOW is that interpreted as someone trying to kill you?

Second, I understand you saying "please don't kill me" but is your room-mate someone who would legitimately bring you harm? Locking someone out of their apartment for a short time out of forgetfulness doesn't seem like a crime punishable by death.

Next, unless he was unbelievably angry, part of me feels like you are blowing this out of proportion, especially when you talked about the whole "eternal punishment to burn in hell for eternal life" thing twice. I can respect your religion, but how you speak about the incident, it was like he was holding a gun to your temple as he slapped you on the shoulder.

Not being rude, just trying to get a better grasp of the situation.

Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
-takes a second to breathe-

I'm sorry, but I had to re-read that in order to understand what you were getting across. OK, so you had forgotten that you had locked your room-mate out of your apartment and this prompted him to slap you on the shoulder.

First of all, if it was just a slap to the shoulder, exactly HOW is that interpreted as someone trying to kill you?

Second, I understand you saying "please don't kill me" but is your room-mate someone who would legitimately bring you harm? Locking someone out of their apartment for a short time out of forgetfulness doesn't seem like a crime punishable by death.

Next, unless he was unbelievably angry, part of me feels like you are blowing this out of proportion, especially when you talked about the whole "eternal punishment to burn in hell for eternal life" thing twice. I can respect your religion, but how you speak about the incident, it was like he was holding a gun to your temple as he slapped you on the shoulder.

Not being rude, just trying to get a better grasp of the situation.
he was unbelievably angry,and I agree Locking someone out of their apartment for a short time out of forgetfulness doesn't seem like a crime punishable by death. he was unbelievably angry,when tried to call my staff he blocked me from trying use the phone so I thought he really was going to kill me and pleaded to my roommate please don't kill me after he slapped on the shoulder then he stopped hitting me and I escaped to tell my staff what happen but I never told my staff that he blocked me from calling for help by use of the phone and that's when I pleaded to my roommate please don't kill me and he stopped I escaped to tell my staff what happened!

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
You need to take some responsibility for your life. If you're constantly in fear of your various roommates trying to kill you, you need to figure out how to qualify places to live so that you don't get in those situations. You also need to dial down your fear of your roommates A LOT. He slapped you on the shoulder. It sounds more like he put a hand on your shoulder to get your attention, because he was irritated. Did he immediately slap you across the face, punch you in the gut, shake you violently, or scream at the top of his lungs? No? Then it wasn't a murder attempt. It was him trying to get your attention.

Stop eating out so much. Taco Bell and Pizza Hut get expensive really fast. Go to the grocery store and buy some home cooking ingredients. One chicken breast gives you all your protein for the day and costs about $2 at the supermarket; stir-fry it with frozen mixed vegetables (you can get around 20 servings out of a $6 bag), and put it on rice or spaghetti. Bam, $3 meal that fills you up better than fast food and actually gives you your nutrients. If you want to go even cheaper, get store-brand kidney beans and tomato sauce for a basic chili. Put aside the money you save from fast food and try to get into a better place with a washing machine and nice people.

JoeMiller

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Stop eating out so much. Taco Bell and Pizza Hut get expensive really fast. Go to the grocery store and buy some home cooking ingredients. One chicken breast gives you all your protein for the day and costs about $2 at the supermarket; stir-fry it with frozen mixed vegetables (you can get around 20 servings out of a $6 bag), and put it on rice or spaghetti. Bam, $3 meal that fills you up better than fast food and actually gives you your nutrients. If you want to go even cheaper, get store-brand kidney beans and tomato sauce for a basic chili. Put aside the money you save from fast food and try to get into a better place with a washing machine and nice people.
This, this, this, a thousand times this. By eating out all the time, Sennkoh, you are not only wasting money but putting your health at risk. If you cook your own food, you can save a hell of a lot of money doing so. If you'd like me to suggest recipes that are cheap and plentiful, please ask.

On the topic of your flatmate. If he really has assaulted you, and caused you physical harm then you need to go to the police and report it. If he hasn't, but he scares you, I suggest as others have done, finding friends or acquaintances who don't and moving in with them. Or, if there has been a misunderstanding, talk to him and tell him he frightened you, and he may take it in.

Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
This, this, this, a thousand times this. By eating out all the time, Sennkoh, you are not only wasting money but putting your health at risk. If you cook your own food, you can save a hell of a lot of money doing so. If you'd like me to suggest recipes that are cheap and plentiful, please ask.

On the topic of your flatmate. If he really has assaulted you, and caused you physical harm then you need to go to the police and report it. If he hasn't, but he scares you, I suggest as others have done, finding friends or acquaintances who don't and moving in with them. Or, if there has been a misunderstanding, talk to him and tell him he frightened you, and he may take it in.
no he didn't assault me first time I popped a bag and scared him that's he want to hurt me with baseball bat the first time but that was my fault so if I wouldn't have locked the door on my roommate he wouldn't have slapped me on the shoulder that was all me. he didn't try to kill me I was scared when he hit me that's all he didn't leave nothing but a red mark that was gone the next day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.