Wilfully Wet
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
4A8F473B-D4B6-4FD0-99DF-8A09D86AEEB9.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, FudgedInLuvs, ABDLBoy and 1 other person
I don't know whether it's the black nappy or the whole thing but I wish that my arse looked like this. And I wonder how it would appear if it was white?

Reactions: Kayleigh and Lyric
I mean, it exists in white. Those are the Dotty Diaper cloth dips, I am sure they have product shots of the white cloths on their website.

Schwanensee said:
I mean, it exists in white. Those are the Dotty Diaper cloth dips, I am sure they have product shots of the white cloths on their website.
Oh Thank you. I didn't know anything about them. I just saw this one picture and had to save it. I'll google Dotty Diaper.

Thanks again.

No problem :)

I'm surprised you don't know them! They're a UK based company, with really cute nappies. I have one of the cloths, super fluffy and comfy.

Thanks I've found them but the website here is a bit scrappy.

Schwanensee said:
Yes I see - but, to my surprise I have to say I prefer black. . . .

Kaich said:
I don't know whether it's the black nappy or the whole thing but I wish that my arse looked like this. And I wonder how it would appear if it was white?

I like littlelolicat a lot. She's been through some tough times and still seems as positive as ever.

The arse is nice as well. I mean diaper.

Back