My problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hey everyone. Im typing this from my phone so I apologize if it looks strange. Anyway, my computer monitor died today so I have to wait about three weeks for my dad to bring me up his spare one. :( I'll try to get on here from my phone periodically. Again, sorry about all of this.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
You could probably get an old monitor really, really cheaply if you hunted around a bit. It probably wouldn't be much cop, but it'd definitely be better than no screen at all! :p

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh no thats so very sad :( I hope you get a new monitor quickly

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hope you can get a new monitor soon. You should probably be able to get one pretty cheap, but if you do I can't promise anything about the quality. The other option is to spend a bit more on one that will last.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Have you tried a used computer store. People are dumping old crt monitors as they replace them with wide screen lcds.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
CRT's are in abundance everywhere for REALLY cheap if not free. Hell, some LCD's are available for really cheap (and if you're luck enough, free ;)).

If the shipping costs weren't akin to being kicked in the balls, I would totally send you one of the old CRT's at my parents house (19").

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well am I the only one that has a dad that if you find a temporary replacement works a lot slower on getting the (semi-)permanent replacement so you can use it?

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have one you can have, if you want to pay the shipping I started useing laptops a few years ago, and this one is just sitting here in one of my spare rooms.

I live in Pa.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Thanks for your help and advice everyone. My dad is bringing up his spare LCD for me but I just have to wait a couple of weeks. My mother is not interested in helping me get a temporary one so I just have to wait. *sigh* And with my DS lite broken as well, I just have a Wii and homework to entertain me. Woo.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Thanks for your help and advice everyone. My dad is bringing up his spare LCD for me but I just have to wait a couple of weeks. My mother is not interested in helping me get a temporary one so I just have to wait. *sigh* And with my DS lite broken as well, I just have a Wii and homework to entertain me. Woo.

If you have a local thrift shop, go there. $5 for a monitor isn't bad. Even if it is a 15" that runs at 800x600, that's better resolution than your DS or Wii. Then when your dad comes, just donate it back or throw it out.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well I offered, if you want it you pay the shipping and it's yours, this is not a temporary thing.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Well I offered, if you want it you pay the shipping and it's yours, this is not a temporary thing.
Thanks for the offer, but i'm going to pass simply because i know i'm getting a monitor already. i appreciate it though :)

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
No problem if something happens,and you don't get the monitor, this one is here for you.

K

Kylie

You could probably get an old monitor really, really cheaply if you hunted around a bit. It probably wouldn't be much cop, but it'd definitely be better than no screen at all! :p

AWWWWW!
the picture of the little duckies, too cute for words!
:):):):):):)
I want them (the ducks that is..lol)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
well that suck :(. As everyone saw before, you can get a cheap one at a theft shop for like $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.