Diaperedforsuresince17

Just a toddler enjoying his/her toys
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I don't like it when iC people post in the adult baby forum their negativity about us talking about our love of diapers and regression. This morning the AB forum I was reading about what your best wetting story and like usual someone incontinent had to post their dislike, if you're incontinent you don't have to read this forum and please don't make negative comments I personally don't want to hear it. I have to admit I'm a bedwetter and have been for over three years now and 24/7 for two years by choice I heard of abdl and didn't consider myself as one until my first post here I like pacifiers and my stuffie and cute clothes and posting here has broden my ab side. What I don't like is when IC people post "I'm stuck in diapers and don't like peeing or messing them and I don't know why y'all do" yes we like our diapers and you don't need to tell us were wrong. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings just needed to get that off my chest.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledreamers333, dynodoggo, Soggy247 and 5 others
I would agree with this. The subtitle of the forum name states:

"A forum for topics pertaining mainly to adults who like diapers, age regression, playing baby, etc. "

Anyone is welcome to engage in discussions in this forum as long as it contributes meaningfully to the conversation. There is no place for negativity or to make others feel bad about what they like. It contradicts what this community is about. Love and tolerance should be present no matter where we are. I feel like you vented your frustrations appropriately so I don't feel you need to apologize. Cheers friend :)

Reactions: dynodoggo, BigBlueBear, Midwest82 and 1 other person
Just because some of us are incontinent doesn't mean we don't regress as well an as we are talking about pet peeves, mine is the number of ab/dl's who want to become incontinent. Why would anyone wish that on themselves?

Reactions: RunButDontHide, KitsuneFox, Fangs and 4 others
PCBaby said:
Just because some of us are incontinent doesn't mean we don't regress as well an as we are talking about pet peeves, mine is the number of ab/dl's who want to become incontinent. Why would anyone wish that on themselves?

Usually because they don't fully grasp what they're asking for until they've got it.

And everyone is going to express an opinion. You don't get to tell someone else they can't say something just because you personally don't like it. Goes the other way, too.

I regress and I wouldn't even USE diapers if I weren't IC but I don't tell other people they can't use them.

I'm also gonna say that 95% of those 'wetting stories' sound like made up BS for someone to fap to and annoy me to the point that I ignore the threads outright. But I've also never made a thread going off about it trying to force people who like to wet purposely out of the forum section.

Also: Some IC people regress as a way to cope with the inability to keep themselves from making a mess of themselves on the daily. "I can't help it, I'm only a little baby!" The two things are not mutally exclusive and you'll probably have to learn to deal with people who both constantly piss themselves -and- hate it and those IC people who constantly piss themselves who LOVE it. It's a personal thing. XD I find it an annoyance most of the time.

Reactions: RunButDontHide and PCBaby
CuddleWoozle just about got that totally correct, I regress partly to cope with the fact i have to wear 24/7 and also to help overcome an abusive upbringing by trying to find the love and security I never had from my parents.

PCBaby said:
What I was trying to say is people who wear 24/7 due to IC posting "well I wear 24/7 due to IC" or "I don't get why you love diapers and wetting them I'm IC and have no choice" posting that in the adult baby section. I never said incontinent people don't regress

It doesn't come through very well in your original post.

What it reads like to me is "IC people bother me because they question what I like and I want them to GTFO of the AB section". Which is not what it's sounding like you MEANT, but it's what it's coming across as.

When the question is something like "How often do you wear?" "24/7 due to IC" is a legit answer. I've not really seen anyone asking WHY people like diapers because their IC...at least not lately. Questioning people sharing detailed and explicit wetting/leaking stories, yes, but not telling anyone they shouldn't wear diapers or use them.

I can see what the OP is trying to convey though. I see this more often in the diaper talk discussions.

Someone will post something along the lines of "How often do you like to wear?" or "How many people like to use their diapers to mess in?" Inevitably there is at least one reply from someone who is IC that is along the lines of "I have to wear them all the time, I dont get to choose when I get to wear." Or "I mess mine all the time not by choice and Its awful." And not that I blame anyone who is IC in the least for feeling that way. I know I certainly would I their position. Just maybe the AB and Diaper talk threads are not the best place for that response.

After some time of the same type of post replies over and over I start to loose empathy for that person and start to feel like they are just venting their frustrations and not adding to the OPs post at all.

I have to agree too, there are too many people asking about becoming IC or posting in the IC discussion that are likely doing the same thing in reverse. The IC forum seems to get the most fan fiction of all of the threads and frankly it is appalling.

There is a lot of great crossover between the groups and it brings so much experience to the site, but the negative cross over can really kill the thread.
We just need to be mindful of the audience and question being asked when we reply to things.

Reactions: CuddleWoozle, BigBlueBear and irnub
Midwest82 said:
Someone will post something along the lines of "How often do you like to wear?" or "How many people like to use their diapers to mess in?" Inevitably there is at least one reply from someone who is IC that is along the lines of "I have to wear them all the time, I dont get to choose when I get to wear." Or "I mess mine all the time not by choice and Its awful." And not that I blame anyone who is IC in the least for feeling that way. I know I certainly would I their position. Just maybe the AB and Diaper talk threads are not the best place for that response.
Thank you! You said that way better than I ever could have.

Though I'd expand the scope of it and say it's not just IC and AB forum sections, but the whole of this site that seem to have that issue. A lot of people apparently aren't reading the text in the OP (and sometimes not even reading the title) and just use a new thread as an excuse to start vomiting out words in a reply that doesn't really contribute to the discussion.

Reactions: Midwest82
irnub said:
Thank you! You said that way better than I ever could have.

Though I'd expand the scope of it and say it's not just IC and AB forum sections, but the whole of this site that seem to have that issue. A lot of people apparently aren't reading the text in the OP (and sometimes not even reading the title) and just use a new thread as an excuse to start vomiting out words in a reply that doesn't really contribute to the discussion.
I agree it is not one group or another. It happens across the site a lot regardless of the topic or forum.

Last edited:
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
I don't like it when iC people post in the adult baby forum their negativity about us talking about our love of diapers and regression. This morning the AB forum I was reading about what your best wetting story and like usual someone incontinent had to post their dislike, if you're incontinent you don't have to read this forum and please don't make negative comments I personally don't want to hear it. I have to admit I'm a bedwetter and have been for over three years now and 24/7 for two years by choice I heard of abdl and didn't consider myself as one until my first post here I like pacifiers and my stuffie and cute clothes and posting here has broden my ab side. What I don't like is when IC people post "I'm stuck in diapers and don't like peeing or messing them and I don't know why y'all do" yes we like our diapers and you don't need to tell us were wrong. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings just needed to get that off my chest.

Yes, this isn't depend.com.

PCBaby said:

Why don't you just stop forcing your unwanted option about people who want to became incontinent or wear nappies 247. . . . . People who want to be incontinent may actually have a body identity disorder so that's probably why they would want to do it to themselves and comments like this do not help people like me become comfortable with who and what they are. . . . If people want to live their life a certain way and they do it without hurting themselves or anyone else, who is anyone to judge. . . . . . . Live and let live and seen as this is an ABDL website, it shouldn't come as any surprise when we see the content that we do. . . .

Last edited:
PCBaby said:
CuddleWoozle just about got that totally correct, I regress partly to cope with the fact i have to wear 24/7 and also to help overcome an abusive upbringing by trying to find the love and security I never had from my parents.

I think you regress more because of your upbringing and not so much because your incontinence. . . . . . Some people find security in wearing nappies so they wear them 247. . . Then after some years of being secure constantly, they become incontinent because they have not used their muscles and they are happy with that. . . They weren't taking them off anyway because of the level of security they feel from wearing nappies so what does it matter that they have became incontinent? . . .

Everyone has a bloody god given right to live as they wish and people in this forum should just stop being so oppressive because they have different ideals or views. . . . I hate it when people tell others not to become incontinent. People have no idea of other people's journeys and it could have taken allot of time, thought and emotion to make the decision and take the steps to become a 247 wearer or even start the journey to incontinence so other people should respect that individuals decision. . . . It's not an easy road to walk down in coming to terms with the thoughts, feelings and desires you have as it is, without having others pour hate on them or tell them they are wrong, sick or disgusting. This is supposed to be a support forum for everyone. . . .

Last edited:
I'm trying to become a werewolf but everyone on this site tells me it's damn inconvenient every full moon. I don't care what they think. I'll keep wearing dog fur and eating dog food until I turn.

• Haha
Reactions: Midwest82 and dynodoggo
dogboy said:
I'm trying to become a werewolf but everyone on this site tells me it's damn inconvenient every full moon. I don't care what they think. I'll keep wearing dog fur and eating dog food until I turn.
Dog fur and food, that is where I have been going wrong. I keep trying to get a wolf to bite me. Your way sounds way safer. Thanks for the advice!

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
I am so sorry that people do that not all if us with IC complain about our conditions I for one embrace it because its a part of who I am. I apologize on behalf of all ic people here, we shouldn't turn threads into all about us.

PCBaby said:
I agree with that, I used to have a friend who was fascinated in trying to be IC and I tried to talk him out of it. most who become IC late in live have difficulty coping. but your right I like to regress and enjoy myself

CuddleWoozle said:
Usually because they don't fully grasp what they're asking for until they've got it.

And everyone is going to express an opinion. You don't get to tell someone else they can't say something just because you personally don't like it. Goes the other way, too.

I regress and I wouldn't even USE diapers if I weren't IC but I don't tell other people they can't use them.

I'm also gonna say that 95% of those 'wetting stories' sound like made up BS for someone to fap to and annoy me to the point that I ignore the threads outright. But I've also never made a thread going off about it trying to force people who like to wet purposely out of the forum section.

Also: Some IC people regress as a way to cope with the inability to keep themselves from making a mess of themselves on the daily. "I can't help it, I'm only a little baby!" The two things are not mutally exclusive and you'll probably have to learn to deal with people who both constantly piss themselves -and- hate it and those IC people who constantly piss themselves who LOVE it. It's a personal thing. XD I find it an annoyance most of the time.
some want their time in the sunshine/spotlight

Midwest82 said:
I can see what the OP is trying to convey though. I see this more often in the diaper talk discussions.

After some time of the same type of post replies over and over I start to loose empathy for that person and start to feel like they are just venting their frustrations and not adding to the OPs post at all.

I have to agree too, there are too many people asking about becoming IC or posting in the IC discussion that are likely doing the same thing in reverse. The IC forum seems to get the most fan fiction of all of the threads and frankly it is appalling.

There is a lot of great crossover between the groups and it brings so much experience to the site, but the negative cross over can really kill the thread.
We just need to be mindful of the audience and question being asked when we reply to things.
maybe but sometimes people want to complain in these threads just for the sake of complaining

dogboy said:
i can bite you, though every full moon you'll regress as you transform into a werewolf. Awoooh

This has been posted before under "wet blankets" thread .
I was a DL long before I developed my medical issues and became incontinent . It seriously sucks sometimes being forced to wear high capacity diapers 24 / 7 . I've been forced to change my life to accommodate diapers, and to tell you the truth - it sucks not having a choice !
I do understand some folks enthusiasm for diapers, however in certain posts , some folks may not understand that IC folks wear diapers everywhere, at all times.

Threads that get very repetitive in here include:
"Have you worn a diaper to X location"
"Have you worn a diaper to X event"
"Have you worn a diaper during X time"
"Have you worn a diaper while doing X"

Last edited:
Soggy247 said:
Why don't you just stop forcing your unwanted option about people who want to became incontinent or wear nappies 247. . . . . People who want to be incontinent may actually have a body identity disorder so that's probably why they would want to do it to themselves and comments like this do not help people like me become comfortable with who and what they are. . . . If people want to live their life a certain way and they do it without hurting themselves or anyone else, who is anyone to judge. . . . . . . Live and let live and seen as this is an ABDL website, it shouldn't come as any surprise when we see the content that we do. . . .
Just clarify this is not an abdl site. This is an abdlic community. This is a broader scope than just abdl and that needs to be respected. The point being discussed is posting inappropriate to the subforum they are being posted to. It is great to s things the ab forum, diaper things in the diaper forum. People need be aware of the audience if a subforum and the original when they respond.( I quoted to clarify abdl site comment. Not to insinuate that the other poster is doing any of the things I mention in my post)

I think the crossover comes from the recent posts section. You see the topic and content easy enough, but it is not easy to see which forum the topic is in. At least on a phone.

This site was started by teens who were into diapers. Those teens grew up, and were still into diapers. To clarify

A is for Adult Baby
D is for Diaper Lover
I is for incontinence
Support
Community

Who literally comes last?

I happen to be a Little, AB, and IC. The disability that causes it came first, but the other was hot on its heels, being in me by the time I was somewhere between 5 and 7 years old. Didn't know the name. Just felt weird.

Anyway, that means I understand from both sides, because I see from both sides. No one actually wants this, but I agree. Some people, wired with, "I'll become IC, or am better off dead," may have body integrity identity disorder to explain it.

I'll tell you right now, my IC hurts. You don't want it. The IC forum is not the place for fantasy posts.

Still, if you're only IC, don't be surprised, the other 2 are listed first in the name, because of the sites origins.

Last edited:
As I'm an IC person, I can say, that if you want to be an AB/DL/TB what ever, you aren't hurting anyone and I say to the other IC people whose been pestering you people to just leave you alone and to go on with their own life and such. I'm sorry that you had to deal with this pain in the diapers. I don't care if you are one.

Reactions: Glaceon and Fangs
Back