Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings-introductions/2422-hey.html

This was my first introductions thread. It wasn't the greatest but it was okay at the time. Now that one year had past with 2,211 post and 50 thread under my belt, it about time I'd created another introduction thread....

I'm 20 year old from the great state of Iowa. I live with my parent and two cats, 13 year old orange short hair tabby and a 2 year old white with black spot long hair tabby that look like a cow. I'm current looking for a job with no luck, since not many place in my town is hiring. As for thing I like to do, I like listening to a wide range of music (Daft Punk, Beatles, Slipknot, System Of A Down, ICP, etc) draw, surf the internet and hang out my friends. I'm also a fan of The Crow, if you didn't know that by now ;)

How did I find this site. I was member on another site when someone posted the link to this site on there. I'd sign up and forgot that I created this account for 2 months >.< (that why there a 2 month different between when I sign up and when I posted my first post which was my introduction thread) Since then I been posting and now with 2,211 post, I have the 9th largest post count on this site :thumbsup:.

As for what I'm am....I'm a dl/daddy type of person. I like diapers but I'd rather have someone else wear them instead of me so that where the idea of me wanted to be daddy come from. I'd more interested in taking care of someone then me being take care of.

Well this is all I can think of for now. This is probably a lot better then my first introduction and if any of you have any question about me, just ask because I'm bored right now lol and I need something to do >.<.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Yay! Mah exaaample, is being faaaallleen. :) *add sing-song voice*

I have a question!!!

Where'd you get your sig from? And is "Sandman" supposed to have some sort of connection to "Night"?

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
My sig is something someone said on Fox Tales Times, and I thought it would make a good sig.

No. I just like using night time themes for my user name.

I see, I see. :)

And, what is your favorite color?

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Happy one year-aversary! Thats really cool how you have so many posts in one year. Thats really amazing to me. Keep on posting!

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Black and Orange

And... Hmm...

What color underwear are you wearing?

AND

Do you own black and/or orange underwear?

Does the love of black and orange have anything to do with Halloween?

:D

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Maybe >.>

I'd think about it >.>

Cool :) Good luck on that.

Thank you. :D

Hmm....

Do you have a cat?

Do you have a dog?

Do you have a fish?

Have you ever kissed any of them?

Did you know that 90% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

I wonder if you :point: knows that he has his own emote, do you?

Hey look, there's a cat in front of me! Can you see it? I bet you can't!

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Do you have a cat?

Yes. I have 2 of them.

Do you have a dog?

No

Do you have a fish?

No

Have you ever kissed any of them?

Yes

Did you know that 90% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

Yes

I wonder if you :point: knows that he has his own emote, do you?

No I didn't

Hey look, there's a cat in front of me! Can you see it? I bet you can't!

Yes I can, I can see all. I can see Pojo playing with cows right now (Sitting in this tree for a while hurt your butt >.<)

Status
Not open for further replies.