My Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Fox

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
I just thought i would let everyone what i did tonight :p

Well, i started out just wanting to stay home and burn a few DVDs. So here i am at 4:30 chatting away on a furry IRC room and i get a knock at the front door. Its my neightbour from flat 2 saying that she is having some friends over for a small party. From there i go further outside and my neighbour from number 4 is out so they are informed that of the get together. After a bit of chatter out the front around the cars me and the neighbour from #4 start chatting and drinking some beer. Before i know it its 11pm and we can hear the peoples in #2 playing SingStar on the PS2... so we go down and make a few jokes about how they cant sing. Next thing i know we are both inside, eating the party food and drinking some more grog. When i ducked in to my flat to get some more grog, the lady's partner from #4 wanted to have a chat with her and after that we didnt see her again (yes. she is a lesbian). I continued to stay with the group onside #2 for a bit but realized i was prolly a bit to pissed to do much more, so i headed home to #3...

This is like the first party ive ever gatecrashed. Im sure when i come online tomorrow this will be a good reminder of what i forgot happened.

G' Night y'all

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Lol, I've got nothing better to do so I'll join in the fun and share with you all an account of my friday night.

A few friends came over bringing large amounts of vodka and red bull. It would've been alright to have a few drinks and stuff, but then we started playing board games (I know, I throw such wild parties!), and my friend said we should see who could drink a whole glass of it the fastest to decide who went first. I downed it! And then everything started going in slow motion and my skin felt all numb :confused: And then I was really really sick.

I won't be drinking again for a long time.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
hmmm...

I was in my friend's car which total'd onto it's roof in a field.
Looking at the car - we're both lucky s**ts!

top that for a [not so] awesome night =P

anyhoooooo - yes. good stuff. it's even better when you crash parties in halls of residence that aren't yours! =P
And when you're rat-arsed, singstar is probably the funniest thing ever to attempt! hehe

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Hmm sounds like fun! The most I've ever done was one time, when I was walking to my friend's house one night, I really had to pee (wasn't wearing 'cause I was going to a party). So, I saw this house party that was kinda spilling out of the house, walked up, said 'hey, man!' like I was supposed to be there, tidily used their bathroom, and snuck back out again :)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
A few friends came over bringing large amounts of vodka and red bull. It would've been alright to have a few drinks and stuff, but then we started playing board games (I know, I throw such wild parties!), and my friend said we should see who could drink a whole glass of it the fastest to decide who went first. I downed it! And then everything started going in slow motion and my skin felt all numb :confused: And then I was really really sick.
Too bad most of the old TBDL crew is no longer around. They could have shared a story or two about what vodka does to this peach. It was not a pretty sight! :eek:

Peachy

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
oooooh wait... i thought we meant just tonight ( or last night - time zones confuse me )

nah - best night like that was going out to a friend's house party, going home, and getting invited to another house party on the way back at 2.30am XD
happy times!

Dash x

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I had lotsa fun last night too, only just got out of bed actually (5:30 PM) :D

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Heh, most of my Saturday-Sunday-Friday nights involve
*Annoying the mall security by riding trolleys outside at the parking lot.
*Being idiots inside the mall (Running around screaming, it's good excsersize too, and it doesn't get anyone hurt, unlike 'suprise slapping' like some chavs do.[Suprise slapping = slapping people without notice and running])
*Going to the Central Square of the city when wanting to relax
*Underground concerts. I know it makes me sound like a scene kid, but I mean as in going to the concert to listen to the music/take part in the pit, not sit outside with a cofee looking pseudo-intellectuall.

Status
Not open for further replies.