Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Good Evening!
The day before my Birthday I purchased a new LEGO Brick Set to build and play with.
Here it is:

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, perlFerret, pampers4U and 1 other person
Wow thats awesome man....makes me kinda wanna have an indoor sandbox for them

Very nice! I cannot say I have seen that set. I may have to look for it. I did get the Lego Movie 2 set with Benny the Spaceman. I felt sorry for Benny in the first Lego movie because his builds always fell apart.

In the Walmart here in Derry, NH, there was a $3.00 mark-down on it.
If I say combine it with a couple other small sets, I could probably make a "Mash-Up" type vehicle that looks out of the "MAD MAX" movie series.
For a while on Facebook, I was friends with disabled actor, Quentin Kenihan who was one of the minor stars of "MAD MAX: FURY ROAD".
He had Osteogenesis Imperfecta, but passed-away late last year.

cool, I Lov Lego. I can play with it for hours. It's so awesome building things.

My mommy got me this one last year for my birthday.
I've only built the prime mover so far.

love Lego

My grandsons love Legos and they can assemble a big one in a few hours. It would probably take me days.

I miss the old magnetron sets. Those were my favorite.

I’ve always been a big fan of LEGO! Although it isn’t something I normally integrate into ‘little’ time (I’m more of an adult fan). But I guess it would be fun to try building a set when I’m having a padded session. 🙂

Lego was my go to toy, and I wonder how many engineering careers were born from lego

Awesome! I love Legos. They're a great way to get into Little Space. I can play with them for hours.

My mate and I just put together a Lego Yoda's Hut set. We have a whole bookshelf of Lego Star Wars and another whole bookshelf of Playmobil pirate sets. :3

LEGO was my absolute favourite toy back when I was little. Moreso, it's the perfect toy in my opinion, since you can either create exactly what you bought by following the instructions step by step, or you can create whatever's on your mind from one set alone or a seemingly infinite amount of stuff by combining it with other sets, based on your own imagination and there's always more coming up. I still love it and bought myself a LEGO Advent calendar two years ago. Good stuff.

When I was "Little", my favorite toy was the Erector Set.

Hay look cool.

Happy birthday.

Have fun playing

I started using Legos when they were just a box of square and rectangular bricks. No projects, no instructions, just imagination. My cars had square wheels because there were no round parts.

I have a UCS Star Wars Sand Crawler. Holy hell that thing was a long build. And those track treads were murder on my fingers.

Also to the OP, I notice you like Star Trek as evident with the picture of the Catanian which is a federation species.

ABdrew said:
cool, I Lov Lego. I can play with it for hours. It's so awesome building things.

My mommy got me this one last year for my birthday.
I've only built the prime mover so far.

love Lego

View attachment 32947

I'm glad you love it. But you need to finish the trailer.

Love Lego. Awesome.. I have the excavators and tractors. Also love just normal block Lego..
Can sit for hours and play. It feels so good. Had loads as a kid so it brings back good memories as well.

Legos are some of my favorite things to play with, my only complaint is that they are so expensive. A couple christmas's ago my hubby gave me the Simpsons house and it was like $200 and it took me about 4 days to put together. I loved every second of it but for 4 days of fun and about $10 worth of plastic it should be at the very most half that to include licensing and design.

Back