My new pair of Rhumba knickers!

sistersissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Hi all. Some news, then some good news. Postman just brought me a pair of white satin frilly Rhumba panties made by Emma at Nylon Nostalgia that are a different design to her usual rhumba/tennis knickers in that these have deeper lace that is all the way around, front and back, instead of just on the back. She sold me her pre-production pair, which was very kind of her. I'm chuffed to bits with them. The good news is that she is launching them as another line in her knicker range and she tells me she'll be putting them in her shop over the next couple of days. My collection is starting to build up nicely! The photos are hers that she sent me beforehand

IMG_5328.jpg

IMG_5319.jpg

IMG_5336.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: CoastieKate, Abnalover, Andy86 and 21 others
One of my all time favorite diaper covers mostly when want I feel sexy for her !!

Reactions: Edgewater
Love them.

My latest purchases 😍. Postman brought them today - SO happy!!!

pink-nylon-panties.jpg
nylon-frilly-knickers-with-pink-lace-2.jpg
pink-frilly-knickers.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CoastieKate, Abnalover, Bhuna71 and 12 others
Wow nothing better than a pair of frilly rhumba panties. I have such a secret thing for those! Those frilly shiny white satin ones rock my world inside! Nothing screams more girly than a pair of rhumbas....I have about 10 pairs (mostly white variations) but if not careful could easily end up with a 100 pairs if I was care free inside...

• Love
Reactions: LucyMarie and sistersissy
MikeDJ said:
Wow nothing better than a pair of frilly rhumba panties. I have such a secret thing for those! Those frilly shiny white satin ones rock my world inside! Nothing screams more girly than a pair of rhumbas....I have about 10 pairs (mostly white variations) but if not careful could easily end up with a 100 pairs if I was care free inside...

The frilly rhumba panties are also available in shiny satin in exactly the same design as the ones in the photo. When you purchase online you can choose which fabric you want, satin or nylon - the price is the same (UK shipping is free). Available in white, baby pink, or baby blue. As soon as payday comes around again I am going to buy the satin ones. Delivery was 3 days, from https://frillyknickers.shop/ 😍 :)

There's a movie of them on YouTube -

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CoastieKate, Abnalover, OnePiece and 3 others
1699426042380.jpegI recently bought these very frilly satin panties. Very high waist and with beautiful white PVC plastic lining. Simply sensational and inexpensive! check them out at - https://www.emmapvc.com/product-category/abdl-products/
Also have a pair of these beauties. Also plastic lined.
1699426234949.jpeg:love:💋

• Love
Reactions: CoastieKate, Abnalover, JensBabyGirl and 10 others
thannks for thee linnk im goinng to have a look annd maybe order somee i really liike the rhumba pants you are wearing xxx

LucyMarie said:
I've never worn any but these look amazing. I'll definitely check these out.
very nice xxx

Reactions: sistersissy
sistersissy said:
Hi all. Some news, then some good news. Postman just brought me a pair of white satin frilly Rhumba panties made by Emma at Nylon Nostalgia that are a different design to her usual rhumba/tennis knickers in that these have deeper lace that is all the way around, front and back, instead of just on the back. She sold me her pre-production pair, which was very kind of her. I'm chuffed to bits with them. The good news is that she is launching them as another line in her knicker range and she tells me she'll be putting them in her shop over the next couple of days. My collection is starting to build up nicely! The photos are hers that she sent me beforehand

View attachment 100677

View attachment 100678

View attachment 100679
Omg! These knickers are absolutely adorable! I bet you look so sissyish in them! x

• Love
Reactions: LucyMarie and sistersissy
sistersissy said:
The frilly rhumba panties are also available in shiny satin in exactly the same design as the ones in the photo. When you purchase online you can choose which fabric you want, satin or nylon - the price is the same (UK shipping is free). Available in white, baby pink, or baby blue. As soon as payday comes around again I am going to buy the satin ones. Delivery was 3 days, from https://frillyknickers.shop/ 😍 :)

There's a movie of them on YouTube -
I loose track of time when watching videos from Nylon Nostalgia, so much beauty😍

Reactions: sistersissy
Pantyslave said:
They are so lovely! I can almost feel them☺️
Lovely!

With those ever so pretty panties - one certainly would not want to conceal them under voluminous layers of petticoats
and long hem length dresses.
I would dare say more than a peek would be commendable -
"I see London - I see France - Oh WOW did I see an eye-full and it was no tower I was looking (up) at !

• Haha
Reactions: OnePiece
Back