My new nursery

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftydiaperboy

A widdle toddler
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I am a 2 year old toddler and for the longest time I wanted a two bedroom apartment so I could have a nursery. Well I finally have it. I have a baby bed made from a twin mattress set with toddler bedrails and a wicker headboard. There is a mobile rotating above baby's head. I found a nursery dresser online for free. They didn't want it. It looks very nice in my nursery. I repainted the white walls with a nice blue trim and doors. My last project is to paint the wall next to the crib a light blue with decal fishies all over it. I found most of the stuff in thrift stores or the Facebook Marketplace.

Reactions: daddyconnor, Reward, Sheepies and 5 others
What a dream to have a nursery :)!

Reactions: Silversnell
I've always dreamed of having an extra room in my house for a nursery/playroom. I'd love to have one of those cool carpets with roads and streets on it for you to play cars with!

Reactions: leftydiaperboy, TyphaHare, Sheepies and 1 other person
That sounds great! Happy for you!:D
If only I could pull that off.. I feel I would need a lock on the door.. I live a pretty private life.

UncommonKIBBLES said:
If only I could pull that off.. I feel I would need a lock on the door.. I live a pretty private life.

I've already made some playroom-like revisions to my own room. It's a combination of surfer kid meets Little meets musician!

As for you, I wouldn't worry so much about it. I've had many friends come over and see my stuffed octopus on my bed and stars on my ceiling and say nothing of it. Once I even had someone come over and see my room for the first time. I'll never forget his expression: he was like: "Dude! this is fresh!!" :LOL:

Reactions: Silversnell
LittleJ123 said:
I've always dreamed of having an extra room in my house for a nursery/playroom. I'd love to have one of those cool carpets with roads and streets on it for you to play cars with!
I have been looking for one. Right now I have those foam tiles on the floor.

UncommonKIBBLES said:
I put pictures of the nursery on ABDL Match but they took them off the page. I guess it was too close to a baby nursery.

Enjoy

I not jelus or anything

God I wish I could afford my 2 bedroom condo by myself. Or at least boot out my current roommate and find an abdl one. Tha'd be amazing.

LittleJ123 said:

It is something that I am lucky enough to have. The best part is it can go to a vanilla room in no time. My littles new crib is a fold flat hook and slot deal. We will just take the mattress and put it on a folding frame and break down the crib which folds flat and can be hidden in the master bedroom closet.

At the moment we have a hard manufacturing 72" crib for her. It is nice, but I need something "stow and go". Easier when vanilla friends come over.

If you can ever do it and get one, I highly recommend it. It is completely worth it for me and my little.

Transformational. It really is that big a improvement in this lifestyle.

My nursery would be Strawberry Shortcake theme with a pink rug and a light pink crib, with Strawberry Shortcake wallpaper. Well, maybe someday.

I listened to a podcast by two abdl men and one said it would be cool to have another apartment all decked out abdl. The apartment they live in would be kept plain vanilla.

LittleJ123 said:

I have that carpet even tho I have no play room ;3

Katie2fingers said:
My nursery would be Strawberry Shortcake theme with a pink rug and a light pink crib, with Strawberry Shortcake wallpaper. Well, maybe someday.
My "Little Space" is PAW PATROL themed.

leftydiaperboy said:
I am a 2 year old toddler and for the longest time I wanted a two bedroom apartment so I could have a nursery. Well I finally have it. I have a baby bed made from a twin mattress set with toddler bedrails and a wicker headboard. There is a mobile rotating above baby's head. I found a nursery dresser online for free. They didn't want it. It looks very nice in my nursery. I repainted the white walls with a nice blue trim and doors. My last project is to paint the wall next to the crib a light blue with decal fishies all over it. I found most of the stuff in thrift stores or the Facebook Marketplace.
The pictures are now in shared media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back