• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

my new identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirleakalot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello everyone, Although I'm already a member ( more like a lurker just lately ) Changes have occurred in my life that have curbed my AB tendency's. I would now class myself as a DL although I still like to endulge in childish play and dress a bit like a toddler,maybe I'm more of a little now? I think part of the reason for this change was becoming incontinent, and having to wear nappies all the time rather than just when I wanted to, it takes some of the fun out of it. Also my other health problems can cause a lot of pain sometimes making the ritual change diffiicult.

Anyway on a happier note i m an avid gamer, got a PS4 at launch and can't wait for Second Son and MGS GZ in a few weeks.
Other than that im in a local theatre group that perform all sorts of Plays and Musicals, Although my attendance is governed by my health and my work. I would love to get a lead part someday.

Well that's the new me, hope I can be a bit more of a contributor this time and less of a lurker, as I explore this new transformation in my life
Tata for now

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi Sir, good reintroduction. Pleased to meet you.

It's ok to do a little lurking. I do that at times myself.

Toodles

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome. My kids were involved with theater when they were in high school. It was always exciting to watch them. I'm a professional musician, so I guess some of it rubbed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.