• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

My new footed PJ's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I found some footed PJ's at Target, and they are pretty cool. I am going to upload a few pics to the gallery. Wish they had more in my size!

virgindiaperboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
LandsEnd also sells footed PJs. The largest "child" size fits me well and I'm 6'1".

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
i love mine. i havnt been feeling very well this past week and i've been FREEZING. nothing like crawling into bed with those and staying nice and warm :)

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
i love mine. i havnt been feeling very well this past week and i've been FREEZING. nothing like crawling into bed with those and staying nice and warm :)
I hear ya man. Just readin that made me want to go do that :p

But yes, I got mine from Target as well, and they're pretty good :)

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Whenever one of my friends wears her footies she always ends up taking them off in the middle of the night. The strange thing about this is that she has no recollection of doing this

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I feel so warm and soooo comforted/sooo babyish in my footed sleeper. With the weather as cold as it is, presently I've been wearing them 24/7

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Feeling like a baby has nothing to do with wanting to be warm, if your cold you keep waking up, case closed.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I hear ya man. Just readin that made me want to go do that :p

But yes, I got mine from Target as well, and they're pretty good :)
If you have the funds (cuz they are kind of pricey), i would REALLY suggest these. Jumpin Jammerz. They cost a lot more than the Target ones, but they are MUCH thicker, and and warmer. Overall, just a much better product. I guess you get what you pay for.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
There's another cool place to buy your pj's other than jumpin jammerz. It's snug as a bug.

Pajamas - Snug As A Bug Clothing - Footed Pajamas for your child and adult footed pajamas Also Land's End have some nice Footed PJ's same size as the ones at Target. If you want some custom made footed PJ's http://www.foreverakid.com/ does a good job of doing that at a reasonable price. I had my Winnie the Pooh print fleece footed PJ's made there. They are the bomb and have been wearing them 24/7 during the last few days of very cold weather where I'm at.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Sleepers are so comfortable. I gotten mine a couple weeks ago and been wearing them for bedtime since I got them. I'm just suprised by the sizes they have. :)

Role
Adult Baby
I got mine from landsend and I had one pair of jumpin jammerz I bought off of e-bay very good quality would recommend buying from either place .Wonder if landsend would make a bigger sleeper ? the largest size I have is a 16 would love it if they made an adult large size.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
.Wonder if landsend would make a bigger sleeper ? the largest size I have is a 16 would love it if they made an adult large size.
They did make an adult size sleeper several years ago, and I got 3 (red, purple, baby blue) I hardly ever wear the purple one 'cause I don't want to look like barney, even a little, but I do love 'em.

babybeo

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I just got two from Target, in the boys department, one navy blue with rocket ships, the other military green with dinosaurs, and they both glow in the dark. They are made by Cherokee, and they are much thicker than the Nick and Nora adult ones in the women's department. They really fit wonderfully. And the best part is they were on sale for $9.08 (a weird amount) apiece, which is much cheaper than the JumpinJammerz (although, I still want some of those. The new firetruck print is great.) I got the XL 14/16 size, the largest they had. I am 5'7 and 145 lbs, and wear a 31 in men's jeans. I hope this helps.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I love a girl in footed PJs as you see from my handle and avatar. Occasionally, I do get the urge to try one on, but I'm too big for the Target ones, and I just cringe at seeing a photo of a guy in them. I think I'd be embarrassed. If I were a young woman, it's probably all I'd wear (I'd make an ugly woman, though, lol).

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
You lucky guys in the U.S. do have many more sources to buy footed pjs than we have although it´s improving.

Last time I´ve been to the U.S. I found some in a regular huge shopping center, maybe it was Macy or something like this...they hung around inbetween all the rest of their sleepwear, most of them in the women`s department.

Although they werde not expressively made for "adult babys", some of them had very cute patterns. Unfortunately I only could take two of them due to poor remaining space in my luggage.

Are footed sleepers still avaliable in regular shops?

That´s something I miss here in Europe...

Role
Diaper Lover
I really want to get a pair with a drop seat. I don't think I'd ever use it, but it adds to the little kid effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.