my new favorite combination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
I've been kind of low on money (stupid job hasn't been scheduling me) lately and I find this combination better than Abri-form X-plus's IMHO

1 cvs day & night diaper
+
1 or 2 abri-let maxi pads

=

a nice, discreet but very absorbent diaper...although i was kind of hesitant on the cloth cover at first, it actually works out well because i can wear outside the house more often but more importantly i actually have now started wearing to school and i can just wear a skirt, jeans,capris etc without the loud crinkly sound...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hmm... that CVS diaper looks exactly like a Walgreens diaper... I guess they're both made by the same company.

The inserts are definately nice for making a thin diaper thick... or a thick diaper even thicker.

Another good combination I've tried is an Attends with a Abri-Let... works pretty much the same.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
The Abri-Let inserts are great. Just make sure that if you are going to get the maxi instead of the normal ones, that you're using at least a medium sized adult diaper or bigger. Otherwise, the pad won't fit.

Role
Diaper Lover
Can you walk as usaual with 2 pads inside the diaper ?

Would you show your diaper under the skirt ?

I do think you are very cute ...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
So... is that underwear beneath the diaper in that last picture or what?

whoever

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Awesome, I like those diapers. Decent actaully and the price is a bit lower for something alot more satisfying like less crinkle sound and the fabric to tighten the diaper more.

Awesome pics btw.:thumbsup:

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hmm... that CVS diaper looks exactly like a Walgreens diaper... I guess they're both made by the same company.
They are, Walgreens is just cheaper. I actually picked up some Walgreens this afternoon for like 7 bucks and some change for a 20 pack. They're going under the name Certainty these days though.

Walgreens/CVS' and any kind of stuffer is a great combination though, I highly recommend it. The cloth cover (I don't care if it was said, I'm saying it again!) is incredibly discrete, and the general layout of the diaper makes it easy to tuck in the waist band making the diaper smaller and even more discrete for public wearing.

I can't recommend them enough.

Cheers!

Role
Diaper Lover
They are, Walgreens is just cheaper. I actually picked up some Walgreens this afternoon for like 7 bucks and some change for a 20 pack. They're going under the name Certainty these days though.

Walgreens/CVS' and any kind of stuffer is a great combination though, I highly recommend it. The cloth cover (I don't care if it was said, I'm saying it again!) is incredibly discrete, and the general layout of the diaper makes it easy to tuck in the waist band making the diaper smaller and even more discrete for public wearing.

I can't recommend them enough.

Cheers!
Well CVS are 7 something for a pack of 20 in medium.....so which brand do you think is better?

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hmmm...I may be wrong about the cheaper part then...but in either case they're both dirt cheap! I just went to Walgreens because it was most convenient!

But they're literally the exact same diaper. Unfortunately the only short coming about these diapers is the fact that they tend to leak out the back side of the leg holes. Because of the cloth material no matter how tight you put them on they end up getting a little loose around the leg holes and leaking if you wet too fast or too much etc.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Since I wet in a pretty controlled manner, this should be no problem for me. Thanks for bringing this to my attention: a brand new Walgreens just opened up a month ago here in town, and they're closer to me than Walmart by about two minutes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.