My new cancer diagnosis...

AngelKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little, Incontinent
Hello. I just wanted to inform the ADISC community that I was recently diagnosed with cancer. I have what is termed a "Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymhpoma." My PCA found a lump under my right arm (in my armpit) around the end of November 2018. An ultrasound and CAT scan with contrast in December 2018 only indicated abnormal lymph nodes, and termed the lump "a lipoma," a benign fatty deposit. However, a recent biopsy was able to diagnose conclusively that it was non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.

I have several more test to go through, as well as the placement of a port-a-Cath for upcoming chemo. Please, I would strongly suggest when you are bathing or showering, be aware of any lumps, or bumps, or abrasions that seem out of the ordinary or unusual. If you do find anything unusual, go to your doctor as soon as possible. Don't wait! My PCA probably saved my life, because my new oncologist said that the lymphoma was likely caught early on. However, the PET scan and bone-marrow biopsy I just went through recently will rule in or out how advanced my cancer is.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers please. I will keep you updated as to my progress in fighting this battle with cancer.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I hope it was caught soon enough. Keep your chin up and keep us posted. Good luck!

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Incontinent
Not good friend.
You are quite a bit younger than I am.

HeronimusM

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
thats shocking to hear, wishing you all the best help you can get, and hopes and prayers for a full healty recovery !

Adrian697DL

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
AngelKitten. I'm very sorry indeed to hear of your diagnosis and I hope sincerely that your cancer responds well to treatment and you make a good recovery. I will certainly be holding you in my thoughts and prayers. All the best and good luck.

Cottontail

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ugh. So sorry to hear, AngelKitten. Sending lots of happy thoughts! May the chemo pass swiftly and do its thing!

YbboB

My mommy loves me
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Please talk with my Mommy!! PLEASE!!!

That said...I wish you every good thing and we all love you!! 😱😨😎🍼👶💓💖💗

Inconinmiss

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I’m very sorry to hear about your diagnosis. We in the adisc community can and will provide whatever emotional support we can. However, if you can, your family or a circle of friends with whom you can have personal contact can offer you more than the adisc community can offer on a forum like this. If you have a religious affiliation, your priest, minister, rabbi, or imam should also be able to offer support.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Thinking about you and hoping for a full recovery.

MrGnome

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Thats horrible! Have you thought about trying less invasive treatment first before using chemo? CBD oil now legal in all states. And I'm not talking about smoking it, you have to ingest it NOT smoke it to help cancer! I'm not a doctor but just find chemo to be rather old and outdated and more damaging than good. Anyway I hope for your complete recovery!