My new bibs

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I recently got these set of two bibs-

20221031_214839~2.jpg

They are 'LittleForBig' brand and have a Velcro fastening. These are replacements for another, older bib.

This older bib (which I still have), is made of plastic. It is pink with a pattern of boy & girl ragdolls on it. I purchased it from now-defunct company called ' Knickernet' (remember them?).

When I used to visit a mature, dominant woman who role-played the part of my Auntie, she would make me put it on before letting me having a feeding-bottle of juice or lunch. Sadly, one day at home, I tied the plastic cords attached to it a bit too tight. As a result, I had to use a pair of scissors to cut them loose.

The only other bib I have worn was during my (so far) only visit to an ABDL nursery. It was a cloth one, and I was bottle-fed warmed-up milk, spoon-fed porridge and had juice in a feeding-cup.

Even though I will probably be in adult male clothing, I like to wear a bib when I eat my breakfast cereal as a reminder of my infantile status.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlelambchop, longallsboy and Littlebabybecca

MarshallfromPawPatrol

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Sissyleslie said:
I recently got these set of two bibs-

View attachment 92570

They are 'LittleForBig' brand and have a Velcro fastening. These are replacements for another, older bib.

This older bib (which I still have), is made of plastic. It is pink with a pattern of boy & girl ragdolls on it. I purchased it from now-defunct company called ' Knickernet' (remember them?).

When I used to visit a mature, dominant woman who role-played the part of my Auntie, she would make me put it on before letting me having a feeding-bottle of juice or lunch. Sadly, one day at home, I tied the plastic cords attached to it a bit too tight. As a result, I had to use a pair of scissors to cut them loose.

The only other bib I have worn was during my (so far) only visit to an ABDL nursery. It was a cloth one, and I was bottle-fed warmed-up milk, spoon-fed porridge and had juice in a feeding-cup.

Even though I will probably be in adult male clothing, I like to wear a bib when I eat my breakfast cereal as a reminder of my infantile status.
This is very authentic looking bibs , i love this , this is thing that i would see in grocery store or baby store as ,,older child bib " because this look authentic like baby bib but bigger

Last edited:

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Bibs make you feel so babyish don’t they? I have a few toddler bibs, the kind with stretchy necks and manage to get them over huge adult head 😂

MarshallfromPawPatrol

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
TeddyBearGirl said:
Bibs make you feel so babyish don’t they? I have a few toddler bibs, the kind with stretchy necks and manage to get them over huge adult head 😂
Bibs , bottles , and diapers are essential to feel babish , diaper is first step , other things are just boost to feel more babish :D

Reactions: dogboy

Littlebabaprince

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
They look cute.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I too love the images and yes, very babyish.

longallsboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Actually you could be triple bibbed! LOL. For example, the front of a longall or even overalls is called a bib. Then there are also decorative bibs that some of the jon jons or long-alls have, just for look, usually with more fancy long-alls. Then if you add on a baby bib, well you could be "triple bibbed". LOL 🤣🤣🤣💜💜

I'm sure in the Deep South like Alabama and South Carolina, there are little boys maybe even 3 or 4 year olds at restaurants wearing long-alls with a bib (very popular in the South), with a decorative bib covering part of that, AND a baby bib on top. Some 3 and 4 year olds wear toddler bibs. I certainly did when I was around 3 years old, more likely at a restaurant. And some restaurants like lobster or crab restaurants have bibs for even adults because of the mess involved with eating that stuff.

- longallsboy

PS - this is an example of a 3 year old toddler sized jon jon that has a bib AND a decorative bib that comes with it. Add a toddler baby bib, and a child could be triple bibbed!! LOL 🤣

Attachments

• 69f70f4e-5ecc-4d62-87bb-18cebc5d225aorca_share_media.jpeg
    69f70f4e-5ecc-4d62-87bb-18cebc5d225aorca_share_media.jpeg
    310.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: