My Nappies Just Arrived In The Post . Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just arrived in the post what a nice way to start the day :smile1:. They are super cute. I will be saving most of them for when i am with Daddy :clapping: They are very absorbent and have one big tab instead of the double tab and i like that a lot makes me feel very little . Hugs little leo

PIC_0361.jpgPIC_0356.jpgPIC_0357.jpgPIC_0358.jpgPIC_0359.jpgPIC_0360.jpg

ilostthesheriff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am sooo jealous!

I was lucky enough to purchase a two-pack of these (Cuddlz) online here in the US. They are a super soft and comfortable nappy. I wore one and am saving one for my collection (Cryostasis).

Indianajones

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm thinking of hoarding a couple of those nappies soon. In the meantime, my old mate, you are one lucky little ;)

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Look at all those cuddly nappies you lucky little fella. So babyish.

AstroDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What a way to start your day! These look awesome! Have fun.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I know you're not supposed to write one word answers, so all this writing is just to say "COOL" for you!

Kiyoshi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Awww. They look awesome! Anyone know a good site that ships cuddlz discretely to Australia? I wan some.. :O

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
they are super babyish i love them cuddly and snug keep me dry and happy :smile1:

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
shore was the best way to start my day so happy with them i feel super :2thumbsup:

kennyrallen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Those look Super Great, this baby needs some of them. bet you and your Daddy will have fun during diaper changes using those. Hope you are doing great and Super Big Hugs.

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey K they are super cute daddy like them daddy put me in one when we went out so i thought it would be nice to order some. Im good hope you are well my friend super big hugs. little leo :smile1:

Sleepo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
They look awesome :eek:

I'm soooo jealous, I would like to buy some of these ^^

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hey well they ship to the EU so go for it :) have to say i been in one all day and they hold a lot and the one big tab works very well just like a baby nappy. hugs little leo

betabike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hey littleleo very jealous think I'm going to have to order some of these now to get rid of my jealousy :) hope your good

Status
Not open for further replies.