My mum is dragging me along to see Funeral for a Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
OK so I actually do want to go, but I just think it's so awesome that it was my mum's idea :D

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I had the hardest time at hte on for my best friend dad. I think I cryed more than her. I felt so bad for her loss. :( Even now 5 years later I'm still broken up over it for her.

Dude84

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Cool :-D

I had the hardest time at hte on for my best friend dad. I think I cryed more than her. I felt so bad for her loss. :( Even now 5 years later I'm still broken up over it for her.

You realise Arlikra is referring to a group, not a personal tragedy right? Why would his mum be dragging him to see someone die?! I doubt anyone would knowingly be an accessory to murder, lol.

Last edited:

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
(Siege89, Funeral for a Friend is a Welsh rock band)

Cool!
I've seen plenty of gigs with my parents, they can be more wild than my friends. :D

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Haha i was in the same boat as Siege... I was confused as to why his mom would drag him to a Funeral Dx

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
oh... well anyways

I'm from the USA forgive me lol. I was wondering about the happness and such. Next time use "" maybe?? lol IDK

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm thinking she is going to be a bit disappointed since she hates Ryan's vocals.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
And this is a reason why you always capitalize every name in bands. :p

Such as The Strokes, The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Three Days Grace.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No its fine, I just will add/take out words some times, You should hear me read out loud even looking at hte paper I will change what I'm reading to some degree. An I dont even notice it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My mum is taking me to see the turtles. They're in a fish tank at the pet store.
My mum is taking me to see the beatles. We're going to use bug spray on them.

I wonder how many more can be made. Actually, I fell for it to. I was trying to remember when I was drug to a funeral? But then, I'm naturally confused over a lot of things.

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was going to ask if it was the song by Elton John, or the better version by Dream Theater.

I's a 'mercun so's I don't noes Funeral for a Friend. :sad:

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
My mum is taking me to see the turtles. They're in a fish tank at the pet store.
My mum is taking me to see the beatles. We're going to use bug spray on them.

I wonder how many more can be made. Actually, I fell for it to. I was trying to remember when I was drug to a funeral? But then, I'm naturally confused over a lot of things.
i was dragged to a funeral once. it was great because i had a whole platter oif food to myself.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I LOVE Funeral For a Friend!

I wish they were coming here... I'd totally go check them out. Have fun.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I LOVE Funeral For a Friend!

I wish they were coming here... I'd totally go check them out. Have fun.

:biggrin: Me too. I saw them in Birmingham in 2005 (I remember that gig well since the city was evacuated because of a bomb scare while we were there), and at Download a couple of years ago. I haven't seen them since Tales and Memory and Humanity came out so I'm really looking forward to it!

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I also thought you ment a real friend actually!

I have seen them live one time, the lead singar was real drunk on stage! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.