• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

My mum is dragging me along to see Funeral for a Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
OK so I actually do want to go, but I just think it's so awesome that it was my mum's idea :D

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I had the hardest time at hte on for my best friend dad. I think I cryed more than her. I felt so bad for her loss. :( Even now 5 years later I'm still broken up over it for her.

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Cool :-D

I had the hardest time at hte on for my best friend dad. I think I cryed more than her. I felt so bad for her loss. :( Even now 5 years later I'm still broken up over it for her.
You realise Arlikra is referring to a group, not a personal tragedy right? Why would his mum be dragging him to see someone die?! I doubt anyone would knowingly be an accessory to murder, lol.

Last edited:

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
(Siege89, Funeral for a Friend is a Welsh rock band)

Cool!
I've seen plenty of gigs with my parents, they can be more wild than my friends. :D

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Haha i was in the same boat as Siege... I was confused as to why his mom would drag him to a Funeral Dx

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
oh... well anyways

I'm from the USA forgive me lol. I was wondering about the happness and such. Next time use "" maybe?? lol IDK

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm thinking she is going to be a bit disappointed since she hates Ryan's vocals.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
And this is a reason why you always capitalize every name in bands. :p

Such as The Strokes, The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Three Days Grace.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
No its fine, I just will add/take out words some times, You should hear me read out loud even looking at hte paper I will change what I'm reading to some degree. An I dont even notice it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My mum is taking me to see the turtles. They're in a fish tank at the pet store.
My mum is taking me to see the beatles. We're going to use bug spray on them.

I wonder how many more can be made. Actually, I fell for it to. I was trying to remember when I was drug to a funeral? But then, I'm naturally confused over a lot of things.

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was going to ask if it was the song by Elton John, or the better version by Dream Theater.

I's a 'mercun so's I don't noes Funeral for a Friend. :sad:

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
My mum is taking me to see the turtles. They're in a fish tank at the pet store.
My mum is taking me to see the beatles. We're going to use bug spray on them.

I wonder how many more can be made. Actually, I fell for it to. I was trying to remember when I was drug to a funeral? But then, I'm naturally confused over a lot of things.
i was dragged to a funeral once. it was great because i had a whole platter oif food to myself.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I LOVE Funeral For a Friend!

I wish they were coming here... I'd totally go check them out. Have fun.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I LOVE Funeral For a Friend!

I wish they were coming here... I'd totally go check them out. Have fun.
:biggrin: Me too. I saw them in Birmingham in 2005 (I remember that gig well since the city was evacuated because of a bomb scare while we were there), and at Download a couple of years ago. I haven't seen them since Tales and Memory and Humanity came out so I'm really looking forward to it!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I also thought you ment a real friend actually!

I have seen them live one time, the lead singar was real drunk on stage! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.