My Mom is paying me $35 , Should I buy UnderJams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So a few weeks ago my mom was talking to me, about paying me money for helping around the house, when she and my father went on a trip for their anniversery. But not just that when she had surgery to help her not pee her pants when she laughed or suddenly was scared by something. When she couldn't and still cannot lift things I helped out. So she is paying me for that too. So that basicly adds up to $35 or was it 45? I kinda forgot ^_^;

Anyways last week she payed me ten dollars and on my Dad's next paycheck my mom is going to give me $20. So my question is Should I buy underjams or should I buy another type of diaper brand?

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
it's ultimately up to you. do you want a pull-up type of diaper like underjams or goonites? or do you want adult diapers? or baby diapers?

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
if you have the opportunity to order online, then order online, $35 will get you some great diapers, and if its $45, you will have enough to order online.
if you cannot, then buy underjams.

S

Secret

NO Get real diapers.
Yeah agreed get real diapers, personaly I would recomend the CVS generic brand ones they absorb pretty well and they wont break your wallet. But it will ultimatley come down to what you want from the diaper?
Don't know... do you really want them and do they suit your needs?
Do you want it with plastic backing , good absorbency , fluffy , a big diaper , cheap , or good tapes. Different diapers will give you different results so head on over to our wiki and check that out.

Different strokes for different folks you know?
~hugs~ secrete101

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Don't know... do you really want them and do they suit your needs?
Well to answer your question, yes they suit my needs but my only problem isthat WILL they leak? and will they fit me? Because I really don't know if XL in kid sive size of Underjams will fit L/G (36-38) guy like me.

Yeah agreed get real diapers, personaly I would recomend the CVS brand onesthey absord pretty well and they wont break your wallet. But it will ultimatley come down to what you want from the diaper? Do you want it with plastic backing , good absorbency , fluffy , a big diaper , good absorption , or good tapes. Different diapers will give you different results so head on over to our wiki and check that out.

~hugs~ secrete101
I might try that thanks ^____^.

NO Get real diapers.
Actually baby diapers DON'T fit me because I am 17 and my size is L/G (36-38) and baby diapers fit well, babies. And I really don't like adult diapers because they're TOO plain.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well to answer your question, yes they suit my needs but my only problem isthat WILL they leak? and will they fit me? Because I really don't know if XL in kid sive size of Underjams will fit L/G (36-38) guy like me.
I heard that underjams tear easy if your waist is too big for them. I've never tried them, so I don't know for sure though. I think you should get some regular adult diapers or some adult pull ups if you want pull ups. With a 36-38 waist I think you would probably be setting yourself up for disappointment if you buy underjams.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Do as you wish but it would be better in the long run to get real diapers.

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well if you look up underjams on google video it has this AB/DL girl that reveiws them and says that if you stretch out the sides it gets bigger around the waist...look it up and see if they are right for you.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
well if you look up underjams on google video it has this AB/DL girl that reveiws them and says that if you stretch out the sides it gets bigger around the waist...look it up and see if they are right for you.

You mean Protectionblog?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
If you've got a 36 inch waist... forget about underjams. Goodnites might fit... but it'll be tight. Just get out to the store and buy some Depends or a store brand... medium size should fit you well.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
ya that's her name...
Yeah, her new webpage is RileyKilo.com. :educate:

I'm a size 38 waist, and while most say they won't fit, I think if I stretch the UnderJams beforehand, they could possibly not rip. I got a fee sample from the website. UnderJams Night Wear Bedwetting Protection Made Private

As you are smaller than me, I could see them obviously having a better chance of fitting you, but still not a great chance.

I wouldn't risk paying the money for them, and them not fit. Better to get ones you know will fit (CVS, Wal-Mart, even the dollar store brand). They are around $9 for 20. You could even try 2 different store brands that you know fit.

I know they are boring, and somehwat big and bulky, but I decorate mine with stickers from the dollar store. *shrug*

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'd say that you might have some difficulties fitting those. I know that I had trouble and I have a 30 inch waist. I'd suggest buying real diapers.

Role
Diaper Lover
underjams are cool...but I would suggest them as a secondary diaper...get something else that you KNOW will fit first

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Underjams are not that great well at least the guys arent, they fit my 31 waist and dont leave a crack but they dont absorb all that much aswell as having the pad way to high as apposed to the girls which is lower and also more absorbent.

S

Secret

Bahh!

Originally Posted by secret101
Yeah agreed get real diapers,
I messed up my wording I meant you should get real ADULT diapers not the baby kind.

jeep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If you've got a 36 inch waist... forget about underjams. Goodnites might fit... but it'll be tight. Just get out to the store and buy some Depends or a store brand... medium size should fit you well.
I disagree with you DF I have used both Goodnites and Underjams and Underjams defiantly stretch more and will fit a bigger waste. Plus they are thicker, more absorbent, and more discreet than Goodnites. If it was between those two i say Underjams are better. Though I like Goodnites better.

Status
Not open for further replies.