My Mom and Sister Know

LittleKittenEmily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So my roommate came home from work early today and caught me in a diaper after I already told him about it, he didn't know how to react so messaged my Mom and talked to her and they got into a argument. Then my Mom calls me up telling me about it and I just straight up told her "About what he said, he did catch me in a diaper and I wear them because it helps with my anxiety and is therapeutic to my mental health" and she straight up admitted to knowing and said it's okay and got mad at my roommate for getting mad about it because he doesn't know the Therapeutic benefits. This blew me away completely, so after this I called my sister up and talked to her told her the whole situation and her reaction was the samething. Weird part is I was wearing really bulky Crinkly diapers under my clothes for a year and thought he knew already, but he never noticed not once. So now my sister and Mom know I wear or have known for awhile from the sounds of the lack of surprise and I got there support. My roommate ended up talking to me and said he doesn't mind if i wear them and now i got his support. So I'm now a happy Baby because I've got people who support what I do and understand it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fattrick, medfet878, LinkDL and 10 others

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good for you. It’s worked out pretty well I’d say.

Reactions: medfet878 and LittleKittenEmily

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LittleKittenEmily said:
So my roommate came home from work early today and caught me in a diaper after I already told him about it, he didn't know how to react so messaged my Mom and talked to her and they got into a argument. Then my Mom calls me up telling me about it and I just straight up told her "About what he said, he did catch me in a diaper and I wear them because it helps with my anxiety and is therapeutic to my mental health" and she straight up admitted to knowing and said it's okay and got mad at my roommate for getting mad about it because he doesn't know the Therapeutic benefits. This blew me away completely, so after this I called my sister up and talked to her told her the whole situation and her reaction was the samething. Weird part is I was wearing really bulky Crinkly diapers under my clothes for a year and thought he knew already, but he never noticed not once. So now my sister and Mom know I wear or have known for awhile from the sounds of the lack of surprise and I got there support. My roommate ended up talking to me and said he doesn't mind if i wear them and now i got his support. So I'm now a happy Baby because I've got people who support what I do and understand it.
Sounds like a crazy day with a happy ending, glad it’s worked out well 👍🏻

Reactions: medfet878, MetalDan86, Lyric and 1 other person

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mom's always know what their boys and girls are ups to. My mother knew I liked to wear diapers by the time I was 15 and let me know she knew when I was 17. She wanted me to stop wetting my bed and having her diaper me every night because I was soon to leave home and go to college. She believed, rightly so, that I would not want anyone to know I wet my bed and wore diapers. I'd be too embarrassed and it might affect my academic performance not to mention my social life. I knew she was right but hated the thought of not having her pin my diapers on at bedtime and waking up in the morning in a soggy diaper. I told her how I felt so she promised me that when I came home for holidays, I could wear diapers and rubber pants if I wanted. My younger sister knew as well and when I came home, we'd stay up all night talking about my life in college after I was diapered for the night.

Reactions: LittleKittenEmily and medfet878

LittleKittenEmily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Lyric said:
Mom's always know what their boys and girls are ups to. My mother knew I liked to wear diapers by the time I was 15 and let me know she knew when I was 17. She wanted me to stop wetting my bed and having her diaper me every night because I was soon to leave home and go to college. She believed, rightly so, that I would not want anyone to know I wet my bed and wore diapers. I'd be too embarrassed and it might affect my academic performance not to mention my social life. I knew she was right but hated the thought of not having her pin my diapers on at bedtime and waking up in the morning in a soggy diaper. I told her how I felt so she promised me that when I came home for holidays, I could wear diapers and rubber pants if I wanted. My younger sister knew as well and when I came home, we'd stay up all night talking about my life in college after I was diapered for the night.
She and my sister seem to know that it helps me mentally so that's the good part, also I'm not too worried about it effecting my social life because I've learned that there's littles out there that still have a amazing social life. I'm also going to be going to my first Munch next week and meeting other littles for the first time and one of them I've talked too on fetlife and want to be sisters with so am really excited because feel like my social circle has grown, also in return that's going to help me feel more comfortable with myself and the lifestyle.

Reactions: Lyric and Fattrick