my luck did a 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
i was drinking out of the baby bottle i found yesterday (brand new) and my dad comes home at 12:00 instead of 6:00, i herd the door that goes into the garage slam and it scares the hell out of me so i had about 10 seconds to hid the bottle so now it's under this huge shelf thing and I'm freaking out because i walked passed a window about 30 seconds before my dad came into the house with the bottle in the hand facing the window so i don't know if he saw it or not, and he wouldn't tell me if he did or not he would just tell my mom latter, so ya I'm so nervous I'm about to puke

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You probably should've just put this on the thread you already have about that bottle >.>

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
He might have tought, if he did see you, you were drinking out of a sports bottel, I wouldn't worry about it.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Chill out, Relax. If anything said, Say the following: Huh? What? ...You must be seeing things dad.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Chill out, Relax. If anything said, Say the following: Huh? What? ...You must be seeing things dad.
I would but my mom knows I'm into diapers, I told her long time ago but i convinced her i stopped wearing them so if she finds out i might of had a baby bottle she will freak

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Usually there's plenty of glare on the outside of windows during midday. It's very hard to clearly see objects or people inside unless they're right up by the glass. Pretty good chance he never even noticed you near the window, much less your bottle.

~Pramrider

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Usually there's plenty of glare on the outside of windows during midday. It's very hard to clearly see objects or people inside unless they're right up by the glass. Pretty good chance he never even noticed you near the window, much less your bottle.

~Pramrider
your probably right but the reason i think he noticed is that he was acting weird when he walked in the house

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well, you were going to be acting weird. You had a shock at him coming home. He might has picked that up and subconsciously reacted in a similar way. Or perhaps you were expecting him to have noticed, so you thought he was acting weird because of it. Even if he did notice it doesn't sound like he saw clearly so he will probably shake it off as something 'more plausible' - like the sports bottle thing that someone mentioned earlier.

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Just a small observation. If a person's luck does a 360, doesnt that mean their luck is right where it started??? (Good to Good)

Shouldn't it be a 180? (Good to Bad)

HeHeHe sorry =P

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
What at your post Mr.Alex, if you aren't going to take the time to say something right then don't say it at all. Or at least that's my motto

Status
Not open for further replies.