• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My long overdue intro

aim

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have been on this site for years, but never post. I have had urinary incontinence episodes since 2009 after a surgical mishap. This last year what little control was left is gone. I have struggled with this, as I am a very active person. My husband has been an amazing support system, but the stories and posts have helped me realize I can still be the same person. I am still working on confidence, but each day gets better.

Reactions: tempestcd, disabledinconben, Kittyinpink and 1 other person

keepitonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site :) I lurked for a while too . Koodos to the supportive husband 👏🏼

Reactions: vp39 and Kittyinpink

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Welcome out of the dark shadows of lurking in the background, looking forward to your posts

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hi aim, sorry to hear of your post surgery incontinence problems having such a long term affect on your life, over so many years.
Glad you have a wonderful support system in your husband and I hope your confidence continues to grow each day.
We are more than what we wear.
No worries with a late (better than never) Lurker introduction post, lots of us here read far more, than what we post.
As for me I have gained much support on ADISC, helping me greatly with self acceptance of my lot in life.
All the best for you future @aim

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊
You will find plenty of support here with other IC s ..

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
aim said:
I have been on this site for years, but never post. I have had urinary incontinence episodes since 2009 after a surgical mishap. This last year what little control was left is gone. I have struggled with this, as I am a very active person. My husband has been an amazing support system, but the stories and posts have helped me realize I can still be the same person. I am still working on confidence, but each day gets better.
Hello, and welcome

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
HI aim
Like to to send you a very warm welcome !

vp39

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I'm another one who lurked for quite a while before I signed up; you're far from unique in that respect. Good morning, and welcome!

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome, from the sound of your post I think the magic of ADISC is already working. You’re going to be fine , enjoy!

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!