my little pony

Status
Not open for further replies.

seelkadoom20

Est. Contributor
Role
im starting to think that its an ok show. at first i thought it was only for girls till i was shown last episode and thought it was awesome. who others watch it?

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
For G4 youre a few years behind other pony fans and for G3 and older not many people aside from young girls and littles like it =P

BoundCoder

nnember
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
  3. Private
A bit late to the party, but welcome anyway.

Like many people, I feel like the whole thing is kinda winding down. There's been a lot of community drama (as happens with any large thing), and certainly the love affair with Hasbro is over. Objectively the last few seasons have probably been about the same quality wise as the first few, but they just don't feel as good, and I think a large part of that has to do with dampened community spirit.

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Welcome to the party lol. Few years late but welcome :)

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Yeah, few years late maybe but always welcoming another brony to the community :blushie:

OH yeah and I see that you leveled up. Congratz!!!

Last edited:

Barush

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I watch it, although I have fallen out of the brony scene.

koda42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Let's go for an old school post :

img-1164571-1-mlfw3709-Welcome_to_the_Herd.gif

brohoof /)

Serendiapity

Still Kovy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I love the show, and although I own merch and am even considering
cosplaying as either Filthy Rich or King Sombra as part of a couples' costume with my girlfriend
, I still have mixed feelings about the brony community at large. I consider myself a brony only because I take the phrase to be nothing more than a designation of appreciation for G4 MLP. Frankly, the community has some good people and has done good works, but it doesn't have the best PR on the planet. There are always the types to piss and moan about everything Hasbro does, but I try not to let that atmosphere of negativity impact my love of the show.

With all of that said... welcome to the herd!

JessicaSunRunner

えと....あの
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the wonderful world of Equestria, it's always awesome to find other people who like the show. I got into it myself by watching clips of it on YouTube and then on day I watched an episode and was hooked from day one.

Shran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello! I really like the show! Hit me up if anyone ever wants to talk about it!

My favorite character is Twilight Sparkle, my favorite villain is Queen Chrysalis, my favorite character design is young Princess Cadance, and my favorite song is You'll Play Your Part.

What about yours?

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
im starting to think that its an ok show. at first i thought it was only for girls till i was shown last episode and thought it was awesome. who others watch it?

I watch My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic, and I am a Brony too.

Jonnythepony

Padded Incon Pony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
You're bit late, but S5 hasn't started so ur good:thumbsup: and also welcome to the herd /)

Status
Not open for further replies.