My Legos! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Man, I used to love legos when I was a kid. Today, since it's dark out and no one's really home or online... I busted them out from under my bed and took at stab at 'em. Man, it's been years, but I still got it! haha. In a single hour and a half, I got this far. And you can bet your ass this thing is going to be huge when it's finished.

(total piece count = at least 50,000,000. Weight inside of white garbage bag= nearly 10lbs!)

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Haha, that's awesome. That looks pretty sweet. Lego is amazing, the best toy-ish thing ever. I have an amazingly massive collection too. Maybe this will inspire me to break it out for the first time in a long time.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have a big Rubbermaid container with my Legos, along with some other containers strewn about...I haven't busted out the huge container in a long time though, and I usually just make ships with the limited amount of pieces from one of my smaller boxes...

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
dude you make me want to try to go bigger.

orly.

And you can bet your ass this thing is going to be huge when it's finished.

=D

Bigger is always better -- although, my strategy is always to build the bottom first, and take the longest time getting it super-sturdy. (notice how it's sitting on the edges of the chair without sagging, etc =D)

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Cool. My lego has been banished to the attic, and is currently unobtainable. I'm gonna see if I can get it down one day though. I had loads.

S

Secret

I used to be a "Legomaniac" back in the day, I think lego still freakin sends me their catologs even though I havent played with them for like 6 years, but occasianally when I am bored I will bust my rather crappy collection out and make some sort of violent gun truck exploder boom boom ship thing? :laugh:

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My mom sold all of my legos at a garage sale, :(. I used to collect all of the Star Wars Legos.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Man that sucks, garnetandblack2107... your mom made a foolish mistake...

NEVER sell lego at a garage sale!!! (unless it's one I'm attending :p). It is worth much more than you will ever get for it and you will regret it soon after! I'm glad my parents kept like 90% of mine :D

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Heh. My psyco mother wanted to toss it all to the curb. I definitely opposed to that. And I'm sure as shit that my dad would've flipped on her ass if she did it. I wouldn't doubt if $8000+ were put into this collection.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I have a huge amount of legos. I havent played with them recently, My last thing was making a lego robtic tank over the summer...

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I used to have a closet-full of legos. I never actually built anything bigger than my cat, though.

G

gamebaby

Didnt they allso have a lego that was like 3 time biger than the other legos but i dont think they are legos. Any one remember them? Those where my first actual legos or block bulder or....what ever.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Didnt they allso have a lego that was like 3 time biger than the other legos but i dont think they are legos. Any one remember them? Those where my first actual legos or block bulder or....what ever.

I remember those, those were awesome. I still have some of those from when I was younger and I actually just found some of my old legos even though I thought my mom had gotten rid of all of them.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I get to play with Legos... well, sorta... I get to make a robot that solves mazes. Which is sort of like playing with Legos.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I still have my Lego railway somewhere. I haven't used it in a few years, but it'S still around.
Funny, my parenty never threw out my or my brothers' plushies or Lego or anything that has either a sentimental value attached to it or can be reused by future generations to come ;)

Peachy

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I love LEGOS!! i bought a set online and put it together at my friends palce this weekend. He is a big kid and is just a huge lego fan. Of course for me i was in my element playing with legos all day. HeHe

This is the truck i bought: LEGO.com TECHNIC : Products - Trucks - 8285 - Tow Truck

Me and my friend also went to the Lego store at a local Mall (Palisades in Nyack, NY if anyone knows where it is) on Friday and we both bought a small set and he bought this... Volkswagen Beetle | LEGO® Exclusives | LEGO Shop

We spent all day Sat putting them together. Took forever for mine!! but it was awesome!

I had forgotten how much fun Legos are to build and play with =) I have a ton up in my storage room that i want to just dump on my floor and play with :)

I am soooo tempted to buy the Millennium Falcon. over 5,000 pieces!!(Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon? | Ultimate Collector Series | LEGO Shop)

I saw this in the store.. Its HUGE!! and i want it =D

Hmm im thinking an ADISC lego Build off! Whos with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.