• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

My last rant/review bout 24/7 (good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
All I have to say is that I love these diapers!!! They are wicked awesome... and they do not leak. I am a back sleeper and they are great. Like everyone says the sizes are definitely weird... but it works for my advantage. I am a 32 inch waste... and I get the large. What is great about that is that the leg gathers go up high when laying on my back which prevents leaks even more.

I have definitely found my night time diaper. It is buy far superior for me compared to any other diaper even Abena X-plus. The large 24/7 is quite a bit big for me... but i am still able to get it to fit snug... and it works for my advantage. Well there... I am done raving about my favorite diaper. I shall drop this subject. :D

THanks for listening

diaperedwolfcub

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
they look really good and i am gettin $5 to try the small but yeah they look perfect
along with email customer service is really great i had a few questions about them so i asked.

Role
Yes I agree with the customer service as well. I am not sure if I just got lucky or what it was. But I had ordered the small sample pack and the large sample pack, just so I would have two of each diaper so I could really get the feel for each size. When i ordered my case of the large... they refunded me 10 bucks. A $5 for each sample. I was just expecting $5. But hey they are sweet.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
yeah they seem to keep tabs on what you buy so their refunds take effect when needed

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
Yes this is the only diaper I trust. I can make it through work with out changing and that is a plus for me. Like you said some have a problem with size but they work great for me too. When I have to go to the doctor or someplace where they might be seen, I am still a little embarrassed that the large are purple in color, but changing a wet diaper is better than wet pants. :)

Role
lol. True that. What was really embarrassing though is when I took one out to put on for night, was at my girlfriends. She was like, "Ohhh, how cute... PINK diapers." lol. She went on a little... and I kept telling her they are purple (like that is any better. :p) Haha.

awesomeness787

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What color would you rather have them in? :p But anyway, I'll have to agree with ya'll on this, 24/7 are AWESOME! But I've been sticking with Bambino lately, dunno why, guess I'm going to have to compare the two... eventually.

Z

Zeit

I need to find a way to check these guys out but I'm not sure how they would go across the border without it remaining confidential. I only hear good things about them, really makes me curious.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I admire the performance of the Drys... but I just can't get over the wierd sizing. I'll stick with my Bambinos.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I admire the performance of the Drys... but I just can't get over the wierd sizing. I'll stick with my Bambinos.
Yet again I agree with ya. I am able to use dry 24/7's but it's always so much more work them normal to put them on. Plus when wet they sag like hell so much so I fear they will leak at the leg cuffs. Bamino's dont have such problems and they are worth the extra price. Plus the prints... :p

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Dry 24/7's rock. It's too bad their "overstock" sale ended.. $75 (including shipping) for 72 diapers of theirs was an amazing deal. I kind of wish they'd update their site and say what the "exciting news" is, though :p. I was hoping it's some sort of new product, but despite saying "near future", the notice has been there for a few months. I don't suppose anyone here has heard what it is?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
They are coming out with a Small size diaper... nothing really exciting.

careybw

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I thought it was a pull-up version of their diapers.

Have to agree about their diapers. Some of the best I've tried. Right now I have a case of Wellness briefs. They have the same perfume smell that the Attends from the 90's had. They work well, although I wish the tapes were 'taped' to the diaper better.

Role
Yet again I agree with ya. I am able to use dry 24/7's but it's always so much more work them normal to put them on. Plus when wet they sag like hell so much so I fear they will leak at the leg cuffs. Bamino's dont have such problems and they are worth the extra price. Plus the prints... :p
I don't really have to worry about them sagging on me. I mainly only use them at night time for my night time problem. For fun I wear them during the day... but I don't tend to wet them... because they are pricey and I need them for what matters.

But they probably do sag like crazy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.