• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

my introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Everyone!

I am happy to know this website, since I can really find people with the similar interests as me (in some points) :)The best thing is maybe that in this sense there's nothing "to hide" as for talking topics. Well ,let's have a short introduction about myself, although it's hard to do as I believe.
Anyway, just a student in Finland, basically openminded, and my native language is Hungarian.
As for interests, just DL, and nothing else and hetero ofc :)
I'm just first year on my own, so it means that I haven't got the ability to order anything special for myself till i was with my family. But now I have the chance for that :) And how this whole thing "came"? I doN't remember, it has been for quite long.
I hope to have a nice time here with you guys, and even though this was not the best introduction, i believe it's better than nothing. :)

Lobie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hello Everyone!

I am happy to know this website, since I can really find people with the similar interests as me (in some points) :)The best thing is maybe that in this sense there's nothing "to hide" as for talking topics. Well ,let's have a short introduction about myself, although it's hard to do as I believe.
Anyway, just a student in Finland, basically openminded, and my native language is Hungarian.
As for interests, just DL, and nothing else and hetero ofc :)
I'm just first year on my own, so it means that I haven't got the ability to order anything special for myself till i was with my family. But now I have the chance for that :) And how this whole thing "came"? I doN't remember, it has been for quite long.
I hope to have a nice time here with you guys, and even though this was not the best introduction, i believe it's better than nothing. :)

Hey thomas! Glad to have you around :)

I'm also happy to see you've already made yourself a contributing member of the community!

Your intro is fine, but it would be nice to know even more about you! What makes you unique? Any special talents?

While I don't see it as being too "special" I can solve a Rubik's Cube in < 20 seconds. I guess it's impressive until you look up the records :p

Anyways, I hope to hear back from you soon, and I hope you have been enjoying your time on the site :)

If you ever need any help don't hesitate in using the requests forum, or you may contact me personally.

- Lobie

Status
Not open for further replies.