• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Introduction

GhostlyBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I sometimes tend to be shy and impatient but always love making new friends, Right now my career is working in the kitchen of a restaurant, which I'm hoping will change to something more enjoyable in time. I enjoy all things diapers, obviously using them but I also enjoy sitting in used diapers for a while before changing to a clean one. Aside from Diapers, In my spare time, I'm a small gamer that plays a limited amount of games but I also enjoy writing and drawing for fun. Whenever not at work, I mostly enjoy watching cartoons and sleeping. I joined this site because I'm looking for support and others who share the same diaper fascination as me, I will obviously be open to talking about other topics too. Although replying would benefit me, I will probably read more than reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adrian697DL, Ridinginnappies, Edgewater and 1 other person
Hello and welcome GhostlyBunny.😃

Reactions: PaddedRita and Edgewater
Jorelaxed said:
Hello and welcome GhostlyBunny.😃
Thank you for the welcome

Reactions: PaddedRita, Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Welcome, Bun! (@GhostlyBunny) Always good to have another bunny aboard. Safety in numbers. :) I hope we can be worthy supporters. It's certainly helped me a lot to be (virtually) among others who share these quirky interests. I'm also a smalltime gamer, mostly playing the games I played as a chronological little--in the 80s, heh. Oof. Best of luck with your career pursuits! I mostly enjoy my work, but because the company is so small, advancement opportunities are practically nonexistent. I've got my eyes peeled for the Next Thing.

Hope to hear more from you, although reading's fine too!

Reactions: GhostlyBunny and Edgewater
Welcome to this amazing World of ADISC!

The time to move is now as the jobs market is nearing a major change as even with the best efforts, AL will vastly change the job market. Know what you want to do next and work hard to make that happen.

Enjoy this truly wonderful place!

Reactions: PaddedRita and GhostlyBunny
Hi and welcome. I also enjoy writing and have several stories on this site. They're weird stories....sigh.

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome to this site

Welcome

Reactions: GhostlyBunny
Thank you all for the welcome, I can't wait to interact with all of you some more.

GhostlyBunny said:
I sometimes tend to be shy and impatient but always love making new friends, Right now my career is working in the kitchen of a restaurant, which I'm hoping will change to something more enjoyable in time. I enjoy all things diapers, obviously using them but I also enjoy sitting in used diapers for a while before changing to a clean one. Aside from Diapers, In my spare time, I'm a small gamer that plays a limited amount of games but I also enjoy writing and drawing for fun. Whenever not at work, I mostly enjoy watching cartoons and sleeping. I joined this site because I'm looking for support and others who share the same diaper fascination as me, I will obviously be open to talking about other topics too. Although replying would benefit me, I will probably read more than reply.
Hello and welcome here

Hi and welcome.

Hello and welcome!

Reactions: PaddedRita and Adrian697DL
welcome!

Reactions: Adrian697DL
GhostlyBunny said:
ur cute ^^

Back