• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My introduction!

PrinceFloofers

World’s crinkliest prince
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hello, I’m a non-binary little (little age 0-5) and my chosen name is Ash! I came here because I’m a little and a diaper lover, and thought that this was a good place to find people like me. I like to play floor hockey, rock climb, play some video games, play the flute and write stories! I hope to make some cool friends here and read some fun stories! :D

Reactions: littledreamers333 and lilithra
Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome!

PrinceFloofers said:
Hello, I’m a non-binary little (little age 0-5) and my chosen name is Ash! I came here because I’m a little and a diaper lover, and thought that this was a good place to find people like me. I like to play floor hockey, rock climb, play some video games, play the flute and write stories! I hope to make some cool friends here and read some fun stories! :D
Oh yeah one thing I forgot to add, I might be a furry >.>

Reactions: lilithra
PrinceFloofers said:
Hi and welcome Ash.
I'm sure that you will find yourself confortable here and find friends here.
Video games are a very common interest here, myself included and music/stories can be very fun to share.
My little wants to give you one of her sweets 🍬 and return to her bush timidly. ☺️

Well, I said 3 times 'Here' in my previous reply. I am a bit dense today.26.png

lilithra said:
Hi and welcome Ash.
I'm sure that you will find yourself confortable here and find friends here.
Video games are a very common interest here, myself included and music/stories can be very fun to share.
My little wants to give you one of her sweets 🍬 and return to her bush timidly. ☺️
Aww, your little sounds so sweet! Give her one of my sweets for me please 🍭

Reactions: lilithra
Back