• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My introduction

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Name: Glaceon
Role: Caregiver
About Me: I‘m Glaceon, 20 y.o and i live in Central Ohio. Very caring person and a loving soft Daddy dom. I love to read, play games, cook, clean. At the moment im try to find little friends that are females for my Babygirl and if any female caregiver with a female little wants to do a playdate my Babygirl love that. That have a age play range of 0-6.

Welcome to ADISC!!! That's a tough job, being a Daddy (I have taken that role myself a few times over the years), and I'm sure your lil one feels like the luckiest girl in the world! I'm sure there are plenty of friends to be made and advice to gain here!!!

Enjoy!!!!! 🙃

DaddyGlaceon said:
Name: Glaceon
Role: Caregiver
About Me: I‘m Glaceon, 20 y.o and i live in Central Ohio. Very caring person and a loving soft Daddy dom. I love to read, play games, cook, clean. At the moment im try to find little friends that are females for my Babygirl and if any female caregiver with a female little wants to do a playdate my Babygirl love that. That have an age play range of 0-6.
Hello and welcome

Back