• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My introduction

Abreeze

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I’m new to the abdl community (I’m a diaper lover) and never have actually worn a diaper for but am looking to do so in the future. I’m in a stable loving relationship and am looking for advice on how to maintain a healthy relationship with my significant other despite me recently opening up about my abdl interests. My partner has been more than understanding so far and has helped me come to more of an understanding of my interests. Obviously not any person is going to want to pick up a diaper and wear it so I could understand if she did not want to take part in my interests, but in the future how could we possibly compromise so that I could be happy with my abdl lifestyle without hurting my lover? I am willing to give up diapers to keep my relationship but I feel as though I wouldn’t be as happy as I could be. What do I do?

I feel as if i'm advertising for this book but i swear i'm not being paid royalties.... yet...perhaps the author would be so kind to send me a PM where we could reach an arrangement 🤔. Jokes aside check out the book "Rhoda Lipscomb You're not Broken". There are a couple of chapters that talks about how we can manage our ABDL expectations while having proper communications with our partners about what we really want in the relationship.

Reactions: Abreeze
MullbG said:
I feel as if i'm advertising for this book but i swear i'm not being paid royalties.... yet...perhaps the author would be so kind to send me a PM where we could reach an arrangement 🤔. Jokes aside check out the book "Rhoda Lipscomb You're not Broken". There are a couple of chapters that talks about how we can manage our ABDL expectations while having proper communications with our partners about what we really want in the relationship.
Thanks a ton! I will definitely look into it.

Reactions: MullbG
Abreeze said:
Hi I’m new to the abdl community (I’m a diaper lover) and never have actually worn a diaper for but am looking to do so in the future. I’m in a stable loving relationship and am looking for advice on how to maintain a healthy relationship with my significant other despite me recently opening up about my abdl interests. My partner has been more than understanding so far and has helped me come to more of an understanding of my interests. Obviously not any person is going to want to pick up a diaper and wear it so I could understand if she did not want to take part in my interests, but in the future how could we possibly compromise so that I could be happy with my abdl lifestyle without hurting my lover? I am willing to give up diapers to keep my relationship but I feel as though I wouldn’t be as happy as I could be. What do I do?

The best advice I can give is to first figure things out for yourself. Find out what you like and don’t like and allow your feelings to settle. Once you know for sure how you feel and how you like it, introduce it as whatever it may be. Just be honest and don’t lie. If they ask anything before you’re ready, just tell them that you’re sorting things out with yourself, and once you’re done with it you’ll tell them. I have a good feeling for you man.

FenKit said:
The best advice I can give is to first figure things out for yourself. Find out what you like and don’t like and allow your feelings to settle. Once you know for sure how you feel and how you like it, introduce it as whatever it may be. Just be honest and don’t lie. If they ask anything before you’re ready, just tell them that you’re sorting things out with yourself, and once you’re done with it you’ll tell them. I have a good feeling for you man.
Thanks a ton for the advice man! I just had a nice long talk with my partner that cleared up a lot as far as where I stand. If I’ve learned anything so far it’s that lying digs quite a deep hole, and that hole is very hard to get out of.

Reactions: FenKit
Hello and welcome!

I have a very accepting Wife and I know I’m fortunate. But as you seem to have done, share how you week and set some boundaries with this kink.

I can wear 99% of the time. But if my Wife says she wants a night with her Husband, then she gets just that.

Hope that makes sense.

Welcome!

BiCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome!

I have a very accepting Wife and I know I’m fortunate. But as you seem to have done, share how you week and set some boundaries with this kink.

I can wear 99% of the time. But if my Wife says she wants a night with her Husband, then she gets just that.

Hope that makes sense.
Yeah I think it’s important that time is made for your partner. I try to be as open as I can be but we haven’t necessarily discussed boundaries yet.

Reactions: NappyCouple1980
Reactions: xlanif
Back