• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

peka36

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi to all,

I am a 54 y old diaper lover who already wears diapers as fetish since I wash 15. I am still into it and would love to wear 24/7 when times and locations does permit so.
I tavel frequently for work and love to meet new friends into the same lifestyle.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi to all,

I am a 54 y old diaper lover who already wears diapers as fetish since I wash 15. I am still into it and would love to wear 24/7 when times and locations does permit so.
I tavel frequently for work and love to meet new friends into the same lifestyle.

Welcome peka36! That's quite a long time to have this fetish. :) Besides traveling, what else do you do in your spare time?

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Welcome to ADISC.

Thanks for your introduction. While short, it does share a bit about yourself and I am surprised you haven't found or joined this site before. There are a lot of members that are recently joining that are in their "mid-years" as littles or DLs. If I may share, ADISC is one of the most unique sites for ABDLs as it is a supportive site and a place to develop friendships with others who are ABDL, but the friendships are not just ABDL related. Its like going to a bar or a restaurant where folks of a specific common interest attend, but the conversations are not just about the mutual interest in diapers or ABDL. Rather, its a safe place and a community to get to know others and receive support for the things you may be experiencing in all aspects of your life.

Before I joined ADISC, I had no idea how many others shared in this interest, and I have enjoyed the opportunity to just hang out and explore the forums, participating by posting on topics I am interested in, and then also gaining lifelong friendships with others in the community.

I hope that you may find what you are looking for, and even beyond that while participating here on ADISC.

Again, welcome.

:detective3
TeddyBearCowboy

Pete67

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Peka, and welcome, I'm also 54, DL for only 18 months, but loved wetting since teens,,,

CindyMarie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello everyone. DL last a lifetime! I was diapered as punishment from age 6 until 9 years old back in the late 40’s. I just turned 75 and still have an uncontrollable urge to be forced into diapers. Though my sex drive has lessened, I still enjoy the feeling of shame and humiliation from being pinned into diapers. Years ago, I went to counseling to hopefully stop this addiction but was told it would be with me my whole life.

Status
Not open for further replies.