• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DolphinD

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Greetings everyone! Here is my introduction, although starting out I'm not too good at. Either way, I thought first about explaining my name. The "Dolphin" part does come from them being my favoirte animal. The "D" does stand for "Diaper." However I do feel like I had lack of originality when coming up with the name.

In real life, while I don't live giving out too much personal information in first introductions, I will say that I am in college and I have bought adult diapers.

As for personality, I am laid back with a type "B" personality. I enjoy playing games and being on the computer. For games I do enjoy multiple genres to action/adventure to first person shooters but not really "horror" games.

I guess that is it for now. I hope this introduction was okay.

DolphinD

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
My parents told me a type "A" personality is someone who maybe athletic, one who would go outside and be more active while a type "B" personality is someone who is laid back and doesn't get out much. I hope that is a good way to explain what I mean, if not I appologize.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Never heard A-B personalities like that before. Anyway, thanks for the explanation, and welcome!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome DolphinD. I think you're in good company with having a B personality. Don't be hesitant to post and get to know us. Then you will feel safer about telling more about yourself.

DolphinD

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
It's completely possible I will give more information out, like you said dogboy. However it may take time though to feel that safety. This is the first time being on a forum with a desire (is that a good word?) such as diapers. However I did pick a bad time to talk because it is bedtime, but I will be back tomorrow and answer any posts I may find.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it here

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome to the site! I have to agree, Dolphins are indeed pretty awesome.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
ADISC-related?
some video game, or computer issue?
Obama?
model rockets?
Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.