My introduction! yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clevermoose02

Hi im a DL and im 15. Im a girl and I have 2 friends who like diapers also (dont worry i have more than 2 friends). I think this is such a cool community and im glad to be a part of it.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Welcome to ADISC!

By the way, interesting name. Does it have any special origin?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community clevermoose! Please feel free to post around, and I hope to see you around!

Just a friendly tip though......do not tell "wild" stories like the one in your profile, because you have to become known and gain some tust before members here will be willing to believe things like that.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to our community clevermoose! Please feel free to post around, and I hope to see you around!

Just a friendly tip though......do not tell "wild" stories like the one in your profile, because you have to become known and gain some tust before members here will be willing to believe things like that.
Yes, telling stories like that would be a moosetake!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i wish i could add puns in my regular conversation like that. puns can be funnier than the best of jokes if used properly.

Hello and welcom moosy!

C

clevermoose02

oops srry, i got rid of it. forgive me? :) btw my username has no origin lol, just got it randomly when a friend made me a account for something else, now i use it for everything

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
oops srry, i got rid of it. forgive me? :) btw my username has no origin lol, just got it randomly when a friend made me a account for something else, now i use it for everything
Good job! Seems you have good intent! Keep it up and you will be a well valued member before you know it! :)

I hope to see you posting around!

cais

Contributor
Welcome to the community, we're all glad to see you here:smile: Just check out the other forums, post a few threads/responses and members will have more faith in your interesting tales and experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.