• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

My Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy1

Contributor
Role
Other
Well, I guess my time has come to make a post so I can continue to use this site. I have been using for a long time, generally at night to keep the bed dry. I do appreciate being able to learn about what products work for people and get ideas about haw this effects others. I can't say that I mind the problem and I do not mind wearing most of the time. I generally find that I sleep much better and am more relaxed when I am wearing than not. I would much rather be wearing when sleeping next to my wife than not, I just hate it when we both wake up in a puddle.

Oh, I just thought I would mention that I generally used Depend Fitted Briefs. They work pretty good for me. I have also tried the CVS brand fitted briefs, I think they are DAY & NIGHT or something like that. I accidentally bought the wrong size, too small, so I am not sure how well they actually work for me and I generally like plastic backed products and not the cloth like. I really liked the old Sav-On brand, but there is no more Sav-on fitted briefs/overnight briefs. I have been wondering if the Equaline Overnight Fitted Briefs are the same as the old Sav-on ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC newbie!

:bunny: Sounds like you wear/use diapers out of necessity. I'm older and "in training" for my future. Hope you like it here, best of luck! :bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.