My Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

neighborhood

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I am horrible at these, but feel compelled to do so. My name is Ryan, I'm 25,Bi, and a 24/7 diaper wearer.

Growing up, my main passion was,and still is, cars. I have been a Tech at a Stealership before, restored multi-million dollar show cars, worked in a body shop, and built a couple of cars in my spare time with buddies. I served my time in the US ARMY, was stationed in South Korea for 12 months and worked on Countermeasures.

I have been one to not stay in one place for very long, I like to move. Currently I drive a Semi for a rather large company, and love it.

Due to a piror back injury while in the military that has gotten worse, I now wear 24/7. I elected to wear rather than have surgery. I can't forsee being on a couch, or laying in bed for up to a year. Besides, I have all ways like diapers anyways.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Sorry to hear about your injury....but I am happy to have another car enthusiast here with me! What is your dream car?

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Nice Army dude.:3 Welcome.

So what state Do you reside in at this point. Or do you have more then one place in multiple states?

neighborhood

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
When I'm not on the road, I spend time in either Akron Ohio, Louisville Kentucky, or Laredo Texas.

Eclipse, that's tough to say. I have a couple of dream cars. If it's 60s muscle, then it would be a 68 dodge charger, all modded out to the pro-touring theme. If it's British, then it would be an MG midget with a turbo rotary for power. German, then a late 80s bmw 3 series with again, a ton of mods. I do like my german cars thou, and have owned my fair share of them. 5 bmws and 2 audis. Currently I own two cars. A 505 whp Audi s4 (2000), and an 87 BMW 325is beater.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Eclipse, that's tough to say. I have a couple of dream cars. If it's 60s muscle, then it would be a 68 dodge charger, all modded out to the pro-touring theme. If it's British, then it would be an MG midget with a turbo rotary for power. German, then a late 80s bmw 3 series with again, a ton of mods. I do like my german cars thou, and have owned my fair share of them. 5 bmws and 2 audis. Currently I own two cars. A 505 whp Audi s4 (2000), and an 87 BMW 325is beater.
Sweet cars! I want an s4!!! It is the 2.8 liter bi turbo engine right?

I have a 2002 Acura RSX Type-S as of right now. My dream car is an Acura NSX or a Honda S2000 (2004 or newer). As you can see I am a big honda and acur fan. I would love to take on your 325 with my rsx! Except I know your s4 would kill me! lol

neighborhood

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
S4s are 2.7 bi turbos. I lucked out and bought mine cheap. I had a 2000 A6 2.7t (same engine as the S4, but it was t-bones by a 16 year old kid. The S4 that I have now came into the ship I worked at with blown turbos, and after talking to the previous owner I ended up buying the car for 5500. I had kept all of the aftermarket parts that I had on my A6 and transferred them over to the S4. Mods- port and polish, 1mm bigger valves, schrick cams, 1000cc injectors, Tec3-R stand alone, front mount, 2.5 in hard piping, 2.5 in exhaust piping, no cats/ mufflers, samco silicon hoses, 6 puck clutch, 034 coil packs, twin K04 ported turbos, RS4 manifolds, snow peformance meth kit. H&R coilovers. It was dyno'd at 19 psi on 94 octane \meth injection and made the 505 number, I've had it as high as 32 psi on race gas, but never on a dyno.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
S4s are 2.7 bi turbos. I lucked out and bought mine cheap. I had a 2000 A6 2.7t (same engine as the S4, but it was t-bones by a 16 year old kid. The S4 that I have now came into the ship I worked at with blown turbos, and after talking to the previous owner I ended up buying the car for 5500. I had kept all of the aftermarket parts that I had on my A6 and transferred them over to the S4. Mods- port and polish, 1mm bigger valves, schrick cams, 1000cc injectors, Tec3-R stand alone, front mount, 2.5 in hard piping, 2.5 in exhaust piping, no cats/ mufflers, samco silicon hoses, 6 puck clutch, 034 coil packs, twin K04 ported turbos, RS4 manifolds, snow peformance meth kit. H&R coilovers. It was dyno'd at 19 psi on 94 octane \meth injection and made the 505 number, I've had it as high as 32 psi on race gas, but never on a dyno.
Sweet ride dude, I like it a lot. Too bad I do not have money for a tubro, with 210hp at crank naturally aspirated 4 cylinder with a 8000rpm redline, just imagine that with a turbo!!! Not to mention it is wayyy lighter than a s4. Then that my i-vtec engine woud roar past your hitler torque machine. Haha I am just playing with you. Although I think you are the first member that has a car that could beat Jonathon's turbo taurus SHO. lol He is a member here, you can find pics of his car in the off topic section under the car thread.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc. A semi driver eh? One of my uncles did that for a few years, loved it.

And yay! another car guy!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site, neighborhood. I lived in Cuyahoga Falls for 9 1/2 years, met my wife there and started my family. While there I built and raced both a 67 Pontiac Lemans convertible, and a 1970 340 Duster. Those were great times. I too had back surgery in 86. It was no fun, so it looks like we have a lot in common.

neighborhood

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Although I think you are the first member that has a car that could beat Jonathon's turbo taurus SHO. lol He is a member here, you can find pics of his car in the off topic section under the car thread.
Heh, I'm thinking of selling it. I want to build something else, I hardly ever drive it anymore. The car is a monster, eats gas like it's sponsored by OPEC, and has scared the hell out of me a couple of times. It's too much.

Anyways, I should be picking up another bmw in the spring time, that as we call it, has been around the block a couple of times. Seriously, 4 of my friends have owned it, and know the original owner of the car.
And as far as having a faster car, I don't want to start anything. We should leave that one alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.