• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Intro

venusofurbino

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi everyone, I’m an 18yr old girl in the US. I’m excited to chat with people with people that have the same interests I do. I’m super new to ABDL but I’m excited to learn about something I’ve been interested in for a while!

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
venusofurbino said:
Hi everyone, I’m an 18yr old girl in the US. I’m excited to chat with people with people that have the same interests I do. I’m super new to ABDL but I’m excited to learn about something I’ve been interested in for a while!
Hi there!!! I’m 20 and also in the US. I’m actually looking for people with similar interests to chat with at the moment too! What are you interested in?

AceThePurpleFox said:
Hi there!!! I’m 20 and also in the US. I’m actually looking for people with similar interests to chat with at the moment too! What are you interested in?
I’m interested in getting started with ABDL and just learning some basics!

Reactions: AceThePurpleFox
Hello and welcome! 😊

Reactions: venusofurbino
venusofurbino said:
I’m interested in getting started with ABDL and just learning some basics!
I’ve made a lot of progress in the last year, and hope that you get to do the same!!

What about outside of ABDL?

Reactions: Kittyinpink
AceThePurpleFox said:
I’ve made a lot of progress in the last year, and hope that you get to do the same!!

What about outside of ABDL?
Outside of ABDL, I love reading and writing. I also love art and art history!

venusofurbino said:
Outside of ABDL, I love reading and writing. I also love art and art history!
Ooo that's cool! I like music, star wars, and gaming, but reading is also fun. Not much of a writer myself, though.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
AceThePurpleFox said:
Ooo that's cool! I like music, star wars, and gaming, but reading is also fun. Not much of a writer myself, though.
I’m not really a gamer but I used to play the star wars battlefront games all the time, they were my favorite

venusofurbino said:
I’m not really a gamer but I used to play the star wars battlefront games all the time, they were my favorite
Nice! Do you wanna DM and talk a bit?

Hello and welcome from the UK!

Hello and great that you found a new place to explore!

HI venusofurbino
A Very Warm Welcome to ya !!

Good morning and welcome!

Hello and welcome.

Back