• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

My intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ok I realy do have to do this for real now.

Well I'm 22 and have some idea what i wanna do with my life. I want to make one of the best mmo-rpg's ever. Idk if that will ever happen but I'm try. I a big gammer my self. I dont own a ton of games, but for the few i do play I'm very good at.

I love to read. I'm jsut realy pick about what it is i read. Terry Goodkind ` Sword of Truth is the msot resent. I also enjoy alot of movies, just as long as there not scary movies. An music I only like a few bands, System of a down, The Killers, Nightwish, and Linkin Park.

An of course I'm a AB/Dl, Idk what else there is to say :\

Last edited:

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
bumped cause i took care of it, jsut didnt wanna start another thread.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
KK JK. I was an avid Oblivion fan until the repetitiousness got to me. A pity since making a shorter game with more variety would have made for a better game. So you are a pen and paper guy, Fable, WoW, or Elder Scrolls fan? Or other?

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm a long time D&D fan, I also played WoW, Still would but my X really messed my acct up, Now my 2 80's are on someone else acct. So I'll never be able to use them again :(

I started playing this new game called Ether Saga Online

I play on the west coast server, realm 7

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Ah, I have harshlands-playing friends and plan on trying that out.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Well...welcome to Adisc. Nice edit. Much more informative now. *grin*

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ah, I have harshlands-playing friends and plan on trying that out.
harshlands huh, I've never hread of that?? I'm having to look at it. Thanks to my X-gf now, I've had a nice fall out from gaming, for the most part.

guyinthebox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
\o/ woooo! for Nightwish!

nemo's my favorite from them

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like Nemo that was a really good song, I also really like Bye Bye Beautiful, Amaranth.

Another band that kind of like Nightwish, I jsut found the other night is called Epica

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Hello and welcome to the forums.
I used to listen to nightwish alot, but i dropped out when i heared the new vocalist. Still, "the islander" was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.