• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Intro, I guess

Toximisity

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello all who read this, been waiting a bit, I'm a bit awkward when it comes to talking to new people, but figured that I just needed to rip the bandaid off so here goes nothing.

Hey, I go online by the name Toximisity, most just call me Tox. Been a lurker of this website for probably a few years now, never made an account until recently. I'm 22, resident of the Show-Me State. Been a DL since longer than I can remember, only recently, after looking around at some AB clothing and such, I sprung for some and have been loving it. It's been a very interesting change for me, so I'm still learning myself. I have a feeling why I'm just now figuring it out, I'm a pretty closed off person, even to myself.

Enough of my sobstory, (you may notice I say things like this often, I'm harsh on myself, hope you all can understand) as far as hobbies are considered, I do develop mods for one of my favorite games, 7 Days to Die. I'm also a huge DIY tech nerd, I have built my own computer, keyboard, and desk, no custom mouse (yet, lol) and I am very much of the camp that barely uses their computer they spent loads of money on for anything intensive. Big fan of video games, board games. I'm definitely an audiophile, love some good audio gear. Music is a pretty big part of my life as well.

Outside of that, there's not much else to know about me. I'm here just to get connected to this side of the internet and figure myself out slowly, though I doubt I'll end up taking it slow 🤣 Mostly just here to see about finding some like minded people to talk with, since real life is very sparse with times I can do so. I'm happy to answer questions and can't wait to meet you all and share this slice of the internet with you all.

Reactions: Shoig1000, Edgewater, LaLoneDigi and 1 other person
Hello Toximisity and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing world call ADISC! A very unique place in which near everyone is wearing a diaper!
Joy, much to see behind the curtains!!
A few more Post will help open more!!

welcome toxybear!!! glad to have you in our amazing community :DDDD would LOVE to play some games with you sometime :)

Toximisity said:
Hello all who read this, been waiting a bit, I'm a bit awkward when it comes to talking to new people, but figured that I just needed to rip the bandaid off so here goes nothing.

Hey, I go online by the name Toximisity, most just call me Tox. Been a lurker of this website for probably a few years now, never made an account until recently. I'm 22, resident of the Show-Me State. Been a DL since longer than I can remember, only recently, after looking around at some AB clothing and such, I sprung for some and have been loving it. It's been a very interesting change for me, so I'm still learning myself. I have a feeling why I'm just now figuring it out, I'm a pretty closed off person, even to myself.

Enough of my sobstory, (you may notice I say things like this often, I'm harsh on myself, hope you all can understand) as far as hobbies are considered, I do develop mods for one of my favorite games, 7 Days to Die. I'm also a huge DIY tech nerd, I have built my own computer, keyboard, and desk, no custom mouse (yet, lol) and I am very much of the camp that barely uses their computer they spent loads of money on for anything intensive. Big fan of video games, board games. I'm definitely an audiophile, love some good audio gear. Music is a pretty big part of my life as well.

Outside of that, there's not much else to know about me. I'm here just to get connected to this side of the internet and figure myself out slowly, though I doubt I'll end up taking it slow 🤣 Mostly just here to see about finding some like minded people to talk with, since real life is very sparse with times I can do so. I'm happy to answer questions and can't wait to meet you all and share this slice of the internet with you all.
Welcome and I would be glad to talk music anytime you want.

Welcome!

Back