My House Mates going away till Monday.

BabyWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello!
My House Mates going away till Monday and I don't know what to do. Should I have a full 24 Hours Diaper Days or not! What do you think I should do? Give me some things to do aswell when he is away?

• Thinking
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hi, try doing a 24 hour diaper day.

BabyWolf said:
Hello!
My House Mates going away till Monday and I don't know what to do. Should I have a full 24 Hours Diaper Days or not! What do you think I should do? Give me some things to do aswell when he is away?
Definitely a 24 hours nappy day!

Definitely going for a 24 Hour Diaper Day!

BabyWolf said:
Hello!
Absolutely Diaper days 24 hrs a day. Try and get someone to diaper you.

BabyWolf said:
Hello!
Do it. I have empty house this weekend so will be 24/7 for three days. Wearing under work clothes and then full little look at home.

Oh yeah a 24h Diaper session coming haha

Empty house, go for it. Might have to wait a long time for the next opportunity.

Try some new things as well. It's fun to do a 24 hour diaper day and all but that's a little typical. Maybe do a few different things to experiment?

AugustDaFluff said:
Try some new things as well. It's fun to do a 24 hour diaper day and all but that's a little typical. Maybe do a few different things to experiment?
What do you suggest?

Trying little techniques and experiments related to diapers.

I wish I had some to diaper me! I need other things to do peeps as I'm diaper for 24 hours!

I actually have a few days off from work during the week and have the whole house to myself. This is ultra rare too...I live in a busy household with a batch of kids ,wife ,mother in law...So more often theres always someone home. The next few days though everyone will be out of the house. So it will be a full day of just wearing a thick diaper t shirt and shoes around the house.

Reactions: RachelOlivia
MikeDJ said:
I actually have a few days off from work during the week and have the whole house to myself. This is ultra rare too...I live in a busy household with a batch of kids ,wife ,mother in law...So more often theres always someone home. The next few days though everyone will be out of the house. So it will be a full day of just wearing a thick diaper t shirt and shoes around the house.
Oozing jealousy...

Back