Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I am Hoping that i Can Movie to Back to Germany and that i Qualify my childcare Course and get a Job in daycare. I also Want to visist Sweden and learn swedish and have vacations there. I am Part swedish/Part German but my swedish is mit good, anyone that Speaks Swedish Can they help me kann du hjalpa mig?

When i get to Germany i Want to make a nursery for Myself all done in pink complete with a crib and highchair. Ideally i Would Want Either a 2 bedroom Flat/House Or a 1 bedroom with a large Storage Space so i Can put away Baby Things. If it was a 2 bedroom i Would get a lock for the AB space. I Could have my Baby Things out without anyone seeing. I also Want to make more AB clothes. If i have enough Money i Would Want a vacation Home in Sweden with a nursery Too but will that be allowed? Its only a Dream and i dont think i Could get a vacation Home but i will to make the Most out of it. Cant wait but its about 5 years before i Can make enough and move there! I am Lucky i have a good relationship with my Family and that they dont Know and dont noticed that i am Wearing a diaper. What Are your Hopes for the Future?

That all sounds like some pretty good obtainable goals. I don't know why there would be a problem with having a vacation home in Sweden and living in a home in Germany, many people have homes in multiple countries. I don't know anything about the laws for Sweden though, so maybe if there was something about owning properties only if you are a citizen, then you could change plans and just get a time share or something. Getting moved to Germany and owning a 2 bedroom Garage with a large storage room is really doable though, so I'd say go for it. Getting a second place in Sweden is probably going to require a good chunk of cash since owning multiple homes is expensive, so I'd say the second part of your goal is going to take a bit more effort, but no reason not to try.

My goals are in order of priority.
1. Get a full time job.
2. Get a decent new car.
2(swappable with above). Move into my own place.
3. Make a place I can start working on ceramics again.
4. Start trying for a relationship again with somebody.

My dream is to be able to get an RV and tour around the US.

Oh the future. I've been hiding from it, honestly. But what do I want my future to look like.

Well, in the immediate futre I would like to deal with my mental issues so that I can work on finding a job and other goals without being crippled by anxiety.
After I find steady employmement somewhere (I really don't know what I want to do at the moment) I want to move out and live on my own for the first time. I also want to learn to drive as getting around without a car where I live is a major pain. I would like to spend more time on my music and actually rocord an album of original music.

Having my own space would also give me the freedom to have little time. I could wear diapers and baby clothes around the house without anyone to judge me, and I could watch all of the kids programming I like, right there in my living room.

I would like to find an asexual partner who is into the adult baby scene. Ideally I would want a big strong guy to be my caregiver, but I would be happy to find an other little to play with and maybe take turns playing mommy or daddy. Perhaps I could find some other local littles and host or attend some cuddle parties.

At some point I would like to go back to school, because I love learning. I'm just not sure what field I want to go into. I think that cell biology would be interesting as it was my favorite subject last time I went to university. On the other hand, nursing might also be quite practical, and I already have some experience in a similar field, I just don't know if I can take the stress. There are some other subjects I am interested in, but finding work in them would be more difficult.

Angelic: I couldn't help but notice that a significant other isn't part of your future dream. I don't know about you, but I think it's harder to feel little when you also have to change your own diapers and take care of everything yourself. If I had somebody to do that for me sometimes I would feel so safe and loved. :cloud9: Of course, finding somebody like that who doesn't want sex in return is really hard, but a girl can dream.

I Would Want a signifikant Other but i all i Want is to get better and Enjoy life before i get into that Stuff. I will keep you informed in Future Posts

Angelic said:
I am Hoping that i Can Movie to Back to Germany and that i Qualify my childcare Course and get a Job in daycare. I also Want to visist Sweden and learn swedish and have vacations there. I am Part swedish/Part German but my swedish is mit good, anyone that Speaks Swedish Can they help me kann du hjalpa mig?

When i get to Germany i Want to make a nursery for Myself all done in pink complete with a crib and highchair. Ideally i Would Want Either a 2 bedroom Flat/House Or a 1 bedroom with a large Storage Space so i Can put away Baby Things. If it was a 2 bedroom i Would get a lock for the AB space. I Could have my Baby Things out without anyone seeing. I also Want to make more AB clothes. If i have enough Money i Would Want a vacation Home in Sweden with a nursery Too but will that be allowed? Its only a Dream and i dont think i Could get a vacation Home but i will to make the Most out of it. Cant wait but its about 5 years before i Can make enough and move there! I am Lucky i have a good relationship with my Family and that they dont Know and dont noticed that i am Wearing a diaper. What Are your Hopes for the Future?

My hopes for the future is that I will be able to relax more about things and not worry so much about e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.
And yes, if you want any help with the swedish language I'd be happy to help you if I can, swedish is my first language and I was born here and still live here.

Yes please Can you private Message me Tack så mycket! Småle:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back