My grandmother thinks that I am getting worse. (Rant Incoming.)

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
I don't know what to do at this point. My brother is gone, and I had a good day yesterday, after having a really bad day the day before. Today, I had 1 slip up which I quickly corrected and my grandmother says I am getting worse. To be fair, the day just began and it could be better but still. I'm thinking it's pent up aggression from my brother, but still in my view, one bad moment shouldn't ruin a day but in my grandmother's opinion it does. I don't know how to prove otherwise to her other than attempting to behave, and attempting to have a good rest of the day. I really hate being a adult.

Reactions: Edgewater

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So how did you slip up? Did you say something that u didnt mean to?

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
RetroGirl15 said:
So how did you slip up? Did you say something that u didnt mean to?
My grandmother wanted to look at something. She got me to move, and I went right back, I did go back to that position but then it was too late. Still, I am pretty sure we're OK now.

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
KittyninjaW said:
My grandmother wanted to look at something. She got me to move, and I went right back, I did go back to that position but then it was too late. Still, I am pretty sure we're OK now.
Thats good

Reactions: Edgewater and KittyninjaW

Anemone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Your grandmother comes across as very passive-aggressive, if so that is not a something which you are responsible for.

Reactions: KittyninjaW and Edgewater

Edgewater

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
If one measures a day by how many less than great moments occur, that locks oneself in to a predetermined count at the end of the day.
Reality, life sucks and as a result a day is filled with great, good, okay, kind of okay, not so good, bad moments and terrible moments. When one locks in on okay and above, it really is a win!!
As a little, it is understandable to view the world from that position. Being little implies that your world revolves fully around you. Like it or not, you live with others and for there to be pease, requires that you meet them at least halfway. And, to be a kind person, requires a bit more.
Sweet babies are a joy, but sadly, when they scream from their center, it's not such a joy.
From time to time it is always worth asking yourself where you are coming from.
Yes, others could always be better, but I have found that when I am more a joy to be around, that joy tents to spread.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW